NFL Week #9 - 11/6/2022 - The Bills at the (NJ) Jets - 2nd half gameday thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

It’s irrelevant whether it actually was an int…there’s no shot they overturn that on review 

I love the forum refs that think they know. Since we are all pretending, I disagree. I think it would have been overturned.

Clear INT. It wasn’t close. It was clear and irrefutable.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I'm still not over the interception that wasn't. That sort of play has to be reviewed. Edmunds was on the ground with sole possession of the ball.

I didn't see a look the definitively proved that. I thought he had it too but I don't think there is any way they overturn that.

• Agree 1

Just now, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

you’re not allowed to blame McDermott for anything around here

Well that’s fine. But the trolls, chicken littles and Doomers sure love blaming everyone BUT the reason this defense plays the way it plays. 

Just now, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Glad somebody else said it. We’re never going to win the SB with Frazier. Why play a defense that lets teams simply keep the ball from our offense? 

Yep exactly.

Like does Spagnulo sit with his thumb on his arse as teams chew up clock?

Nope.

He may get crushed on his aggressiveness at times, but they got Patrick Mahomes to answer in a heart beat if his defence gets beat

Our coaches just don’t seem to understand this pretty basic concept

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The ball is out too fast to get pressure. The two plays this drive he held it we forced him to run around and throw away and then we let him escape with his legs. 

Normally our response here is bring our DBs up to play tighter. This were being down 3 of 4 starters back there hurts. Because they are clearly reluctant to do that.

They should have risked Tre…again more conservatism.. or arrogance 

Edited by Aussie Joe
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Einstein said:

I love the forum refs that think they know. Since we are all pretending, I disagree. I think it would have been overturned.

Clear INT. It wasn’t close. It was clear and irrefutable.

No it was never clear… both guys had it at the same time… 

• Disagree 1

Just now, Donuts and Doritos said:

Flat ever since KC game. This happened last year too.

I'm not overly worried because it's impossible to play the way they played early in the year every game. There are always going to be lulls, I just hope they can drag themselves out of it ASAP

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

Time to play disciplined football.  

time for the chatroom to get their vapers ready.  a whole other quarter to play after this next commercial break. BUCKLE UP ...lets wait and see how it all plays out. the jests are showing heart against an injury depleted defense. NextmanUP indeed

LETS GO BUFFALO!~!~!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1