Cuts Around the League

T&C

37 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Rachad Wildgoose might get cut from the Jets, I wonder if we'd bring him back since he only 1 year removed from being here. 

I only see them signing a veteran CB and even that seems unlikely. White to PUP. Elam and Benford will rotate series with Jackson. Johnson in the slot obviously and Neal ST. If they sign anyone, it needs to be a significant upgrade over Cam Lewis at bargain price. That’d be tough.

Just now, Airseven said:

I only see them signing a veteran CB and even that seems unlikely. White to PUP. Elam and Benford will rotate series with Jackson. Johnson in the slot obviously and Neal ST. If they sign anyone, it needs to be a significant upgrade over Cam Lewis at bargain price. That’d be tough.

Are u aware that if you put a player on PUP that he can’t practice until he is taken off.

Meaning, he will be on the roster and until healthy will be a Gameday inactive

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, marck said:

Are u aware that if you put a player on PUP that he can’t practice until he is taken off.

Meaning, he will be on the roster and until healthy will be a Gameday inactive

Unless he is absolutely out until week 5, no reason to put him on PUP

21 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Sanu surprises me, Michel doesn't. I think he's washed already.

23 hours ago, T&C said:

Preseason is officially over so here is a link that updates players, you have to refresh the page. MA is already on there.  If anyone has a better one please share.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-2022-roster-cuts-tracker-a-running-list-of-team-by-team-moves-and-preseason-cuts-for-all-32-clubs/

There is also this one thanks to CorkScrewHill.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-roster-cuts-tracker-team-by-team-player-moves-ahead-of-the-2022-season

Appreciate it. 

does take me back to the days of scouring these cuts looking for Starters for the Bills. Now I am looking like ooo this person will work on the Bills PS. 

how times have changed. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

How pissed will the board be when they sign palardy instead?

Was thinking the same thing.  This makes too much sense to actually come to fruition. 

1 hour ago, Monty98 said:

Really?  Sanu has been washed for 3 years+.  I’m surprised that someone actually gave him a camp invite 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, Monty98 said:

Sanu has dropped off significantly since his promising season int ATL.  I was surprised that anyone had signed him.

Never cracked 1000 and hasn’t done anything since 2019.

I know it won’t happen but I honestly hope QB Chris Streveler gets a crack in the NFL with someone. 

jets released him and I saw all 3 of their games and he was a complete gamer who willed a bunch of cut guys 3 straight weeks to wins and did whatever it took. It sucks to see a guy literally do everything right and get his pink slip

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, T&C said:

Doubt it, we're pretty well set at secondary.

Plus, the moment he put on a Jets helmet he was tainted, like a rotten cut of meat.

Really? No Tre White, 3rd year player Dane Jackson (first full yr. as a starter), Rookie Elam and 6th Rd. Rookie Benford?

Not addressing CB depth and going in last year with Wallace at CB2 really hurt once Tre went down. Maybe we'll be fine but I really wanted a vet brought in (Haden, Rhodes) as a security blanket. 

Of course, JMHO...

18 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Brett Kern come to papa 👍

Bruce, I have a movie I’d like you to see.

He’s a steady directional punter who’s lost a little in his leg, but gets the job done.  Let’s face it, we need dependable as I expect us to be towards the bottom in needing to punt in the league.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

Really? No Tre White, 3rd year player Dane Jackson (first full yr. as a starter), Rookie Elam and 6th Rd. Rookie Benford?

Not addressing CB depth and going in last year with Wallace at CB2 really hurt once Tre went down. Maybe we'll be fine but I really wanted a vet brought in (Haden, Rhodes) as a security blanket. 

Of course, JMHO...

Tre willl be on the field pretty early. They are gonna ride with the young guys until then and live with the bumps on the basis that should sharpen them up by the time the games really matter in the stretch run and post season.

6 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Josh Gordon cut from Chiefs. He wasted the best parts of his career.

I was gonna play for the Chiefs but then I got high.

I was gonna catch TD passes but then I got high.

I am still unemployed and I know why (why man?)

Cause I got high

Because I got high

Because I got high

La la da da da la da da da

• Haha (+1) 3

50 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I was gonna play for the Chiefs but then I got high.

I was gonna catch TD passes but then I got high.

I am still unemployed and I know why (why man?)

Cause I got high

Because I got high

Because I got high

La la da da da la da da da

He could always be hired as a driver for Reid's kid.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.