Cuts Around the League

T&C

Preseason is officially over so here is a link that updates players, you have to refresh the page. MA is already on there.  If anyone has a better one please share.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-2022-roster-cuts-tracker-a-running-list-of-team-by-team-moves-and-preseason-cuts-for-all-32-clubs/

There is also this one thanks to CorkScrewHill.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-roster-cuts-tracker-team-by-team-player-moves-ahead-of-the-2022-season

Edited by T&C
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 13

7 hours ago, ganesh said:

There are quite a few punters on that list!

Man You know we are in good shape where the only one position of need is a punter  !!! 

Edited by Putin
  • Like (+1) 3

TC, thanks for the link.  This is actually a pretty cool tracker.  Seeing as it’s Monday, I’ll wait til tomorrow as it will start filling up, and we can have an endless amount of threads on “hey I see this guy, cut, let’s bring him in”.  It’s coming guys.  My over/under on this in the next five days is 7.

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

TC, thanks for the link.  This is actually a pretty cool tracker.  Seeing as it’s Monday, I’ll wait til tomorrow as it will start filling up, and we can have an endless amount of threads on “hey I see this guy, cut, let’s bring him in”.  It’s coming guys.  My over/under on this in the next five days is 7.

😆😳🤔😡

29 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’ll take the over!

Many threads already here talking about our own fringe players that gotta stay and how good our roster is (I’m guilty).  Yet, every player released will be scrutinized as to why Beane needs to “Git ‘er done”.

All kidding aside, it is really great not having to seriously look at other teams trash as an upgrade to the Bills roster  as we had done for years.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, davefan66 said:

I’ll take the over!

Many threads already here talking about our own fringe players that gotta stay and how good our roster is (I’m guilty).  Yet, every player released will be scrutinized as to why Beane needs to “Git ‘er done”.

All kidding aside, it is really great not having to seriously look at other teams trash as an upgrade to the Bills roster  as we had done for years.

Im glad you took it in jest Dave.  How many knuckleheads start endless threads about throwaways.  I understand an OBJ or Gesecki as these are guys that could potentially help this really deep roster.  But you know what happens here.

Have a great day bud.  Now, I know House, or Eball are going to screw with me and start 8 threads.  Just kidding guys.

• Haha (+1) 1

I see TSW favorite Max Borghi was cut early in Denver and then signed with Pittsburgh.

There was a scenario where the Bills might have made a late round selection of Borghi, but that was nullified the way the second round went, and Cook became an available target.  

14 hours ago, T&C said:

Preseason is officially over so here is a link that updates players, you have to refresh the page. MA is already on there.  If anyone has a better one please share.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-2022-roster-cuts-tracker-a-running-list-of-team-by-team-moves-and-preseason-cuts-for-all-32-clubs/

@T&C you may want to add this link to the original post as they seem more up to date

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-roster-cuts-tracker-team-by-team-player-moves-ahead-of-the-2022-season

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.