Cuts Around the League

T&C

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

Bills 2021 7th round pick CB Rachad Wildgoose was just cut by the Jets.

Wonder if the Bills pursue him in any way, shape, or form.

I always wished he had been a great one. Solely because I want the jersey.

Edited by MiltonWaddams
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Logic said:

Bills 2021 7th round pick CB Rachad Wildgoose was just cut by the Jets.

Wonder if the Bills pursue him in any way, shape, or form.

I remember watching him in the 1st preseason game last year & he was totally lost out there. He did get a little better as the preseason progressed, but I doubt the Bills would be interested.  

I had high hopes for him because when he was drafted he said his goal was the Hall of Fame.  The only way he ends up in Canton is if he buys a house there. 

8 hours ago, CSBill said:

Just shows what a crap-shoot the draft can be. It is not anywhere near an exact science.

The thing is other than Ruggs and Josh Jacobs every single one on that list was a known overdraft the moment it happened. 

That list doesn't prove the draft is a crap shoot. If anything it proves the opposite. It is not as hard as the Raiders pretended it is. Just take the good football players. Don't make wacko decisions because you think you outsmarted everyone else. Take the Ferrell pick... the next four non QBs taken in that draft after him were Devin White (Buccs), Josh Allen (Jags), TJ Hockenson (Lions) and Ed Oliver (Bills). Three of that four have already been pro bowlers and Ed is trending that way. I liked Ferrell more than some but it was madness to take him ahead of any of those guys. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.