[Incomplete Title] We know about Fitz’s attendance but how about….

Another Fan

7 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

The Pegulas?

Maybe I’m really really missing something but I saw no quotes from them about the game or attendance pics.

I mean you know not something that bothers me.  But it’s arguably the biggest win since they took over ownership 

THIS is what is on your mind….smh

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

The Pegulas?

Maybe I’m really really missing something but I saw no quotes from them about the game or attendance pics.

I mean you know not something that bothers me.  But it’s arguably the biggest win since they took over ownership 

Terry was there in the published 20 second Locker Room Speech 

17 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

The Pegulas?

It’s nice to have ownership that is not attention mongering.

• Like (+1) 5

The tv crew for our wildcard game was horrendous. The producer didn’t seem to know what he/she was doing. Many replays were off vs. normal games. For example, no replay of missed extra point. Even in stadium—Josh said he didn’t see the first TD replay for 3 min. 

Just wasn’t up to normal production standards—someone was frozen 

Edited by Since1981
  • Like (+1) 2

Live footage of Kim and Josh.....

9 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

The tv crew for our wildcard game was horrendous. The producer didn’t seem to know what he/she was doing. Many replays were off vs. normal games. For example, no replay of missed extra point. Even in stadium—Josh said he didn’t see the first TD replay for 3 min. 

Just wasn’t up to normal production standards—someone was frozen 

I posted this in another thread. The game day media people at the Ralph suck. Part of homefield advantage is getting close calls up on the screen early and often so that coach doesn't have to burn a time out or challenge. We have been really bad at that for a long time. It drives me nuts. 

I also think the last number of years there is an effort from the NFL to protect officiating. We used to see replay after replay of penalties. Now it is 50/50 that we get a replay after a flag is thrown. 

38 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

I wonder if Kim has ever pulled a Cameron Diaz from Any Given Sunday, walking through the locker room.

MajorLgue2_S.jpg

37 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Should make a book with zoomed in photos of every section of the stadium and try to find him?  Where's Pegula's?

Where's Terry.jpg

Emmanuel Sanders fans....

For what it's worth, it seems like you very rarely see a shot of them schmoozing up in the owner's box at Bills games, and it is unheard of at a Sabres game.

Now and again, yes, you do see it.  But I often wonder if they are at a given game b/c the cameras don't show it.

Seems like they show owners in every game if they can.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mc1320 said:

If you want to root for a team with a more visible owner, pick up a Cowboys jersey.  Jerry has never met a microphone he didn’t like. 

In the early days of Pegula's ownership of the Sabres, he got on a stage with a mic and made a very off color racial joke that was not received very well--and rightly so.

After that moment, his handlers got a hold of him and you have seen him and HEARD him very, very little in public ever since.

Prior to the "joke" he was fairly high profile and made himself available to the media somewhat regularly.

I remember one afternoon he was sitting in an empty atrium at HSBC Arena (or whatever they call it now) chatting for like 1/2 hour with Schopp and Bulldog live on air.

He hasn't done anything like that in YEARS now.

53 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

For what it's worth, it seems like you very rarely see a shot of them schmoozing up in the owner's box at Bills games, and it is unheard of at a Sabres game.

Now and again, yes, you do see it.  But I often wonder if they are at a given game b/c the cameras don't show it.

Seems like they show owners in every game if they can.

Didn't see much of the usual Kraft family shots CBS cuts to every 5 minutes during a Patriots game. This would have been the one game I would have liked to have seen them multiple times with each shot showing their faces getting sicker by the minute. 

3 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

I saw Terry in the background in the lockerroom for McDermott speaking to the team after the game

This is where he is best lol that guy really doesn't inspire confidence when he speaks. I think Kim is the better public facing half of their relationship. 

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

In the early days of Pegula's ownership of the Sabres, he got on a stage with a mic and made a very off color racial joke that was not received very well--and rightly so.

After that moment, his handlers got a hold of him and you have seen him and HEARD him very, very little in public ever since.

Prior to the "joke" he was fairly high profile and made himself available to the media somewhat regularly.

I remember one afternoon he was sitting in an empty atrium at HSBC Arena (or whatever they call it now) chatting for like 1/2 hour with Schopp and Bulldog live on air.

I must know this joke..

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I don't remember this, what was the remark? 

3 hours ago, Another Fan said:

The Pegulas?

I think it's great they are letting the coaches and players have all the limelight.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.