1/2/2022 Week 17 Gameday Bills vs Falcons 2nd Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, Nextmanup said:

We're letting them hang around.

We need to start putting some distance between us on the scoreboard in the 3rd quarter.

Don't keep it close going into the 4th.

We’re gonna pound it down there throat to start second half.  Josh getting his 3rd rushing td.

1 minute ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

In order to run the offense Josh is expected to run they should start contemplating a roof…. But they won’t.

With Josh being the QB for the next decade I don’t see this ever being a run team with him under center

Even if they did.

The dome won't be ready till when, 2026?

There is football after Josh Allen and he can't play forever

2 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

This one is on Josh so far, the good and the bad. 
Looks like the run is there, pound it down their throats in the second half. It’s going to be a tough second half now,  Bills gave a desperate team life.

The thing is I worry that drive with the first pick where we go run heavy then when we need Josh to make a play he looks off and makes a mistake.

I prefer him in rhythm and that means we need to pass and mix the run in.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Why does our defense look like it can never stop the run? All you hear about is how great they are. Any team that wants to run it, runs it. Opens everything up 

Too much emphasis on speed, mobility and flexibility, not enough on size, toughness and to some degree technique by the coaching team. IMO

I hope we can turn it around and get up 14+ again. Close games just haven't gone our way this year. No time like the present to change that I guess, but...damn. Just feel like every close one end sup the wrong way.

Get guys tackling
stop turning the ball over
No Pitts hopefully for 2nd half

We can do this