1/2/2022 Week 17 Gameday Bills vs Falcons 2nd Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

The 1st Int was a lucky play for Atlanta...One thing to get the tip, another to get that perfect bounce. Looked to me like Beasley was held up on that 2nd INT...I only saw it once though. 

Anyway...A LOT went right for Atlanta in that 1st half...Like...A lot...

4 minutes ago, Beast said:

Matt Ryan is 8 of 14 for 142 yards. The elements don't seem to be rattling him.

He also has a consistent run game... and Bills receivers had 3 drops right through their hands first drive, so not sure if that has josh second guessing

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Bad weather takes away what makes the Bills elite. What your left with is a game between two mediocre teams. But some people like that I guess.

We have a qb that can run like a fullback lol this logic is just baffling to me.  Bills have an advantage in bad weather against almost the entire league we have just sucked today 

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

How in the world would you know that?  how many practices did you attend?

Serious…. I provide my opinion and my reasoning below. IMO, this team is different when up against the big teams in big games…. If you’ve played the game you’d be honest about the level of focus when big game are ahead vs crap teams…

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Domes dont cost $2B. 

But yes by time the new stadium is built there may be 3 guys left from this roster if any. 

Yeah but hear me out.  Imagine if the football guys built another great offense to follow Allen's offenses.  I know, crazy cause Buffalo but a guy can hope.