1/2/2022 Week 17 Gameday Bills vs Falcons 2nd Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

Even if they did.

The dome won't be ready till when, 2026?

There is football after Josh Allen and he can't play forever

Then the next QB will still have a dome.  Bad weather only brings our offense down no matter who is at QB.

Just now, CEN-CAL17 said:

Thanks

Well I mean. I don't think people are realistic lol.

It would take 5 years to have a dome.

It's not like they can make it ready for next year.

Teams change year to year. Maybe in 2026 they'll be more of a running team.

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Hate how this team plays in bad weather.

McDermott better peel their a$$es for playing nonchalance

Maybe losing to the Falcons and beating the Jets is the best solution? We might end up in a warm(er) weather location in the Play Offs.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, major said:

Just tuning in after work. What is this crap?

GOOD #17 and bad #17....2 scores 2 picks........readers digest version. some spectacular passes and grabs. Hang in there.

Just now, Simstim said:

Too much emphasis on speed, mobility and flexibility, not enough on size, toughness and to some degree technique by the coaching team. IMO

Nah I’m sure it was just another week of going through the motions. More funzy at practice and not enough seriousness.

This team is a different team when they feel challenged or are underdogs 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

This team is rarely prepared to play.  I’m tired of the BS joking and dancing around.  You and do that crap after you are holding the Lombardi, until then focus on football instead of grabassing 

Not sure what game you are watching but I did not see anyone grab anyone's ass.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, billsbackto81 said:

I love Josh but he really isn't a inclement weather type QB. He has all the tools to be but always struggles. I can only assume that the stress of always having to do it on his own weighs heavy.

Dude was moving the ball through the air in a hurricane against the pats lol we only didn’t win that game because we underestimated him 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

It brings down every offense 

And when offense is our strength then that just equalizes the teams.  Weather does nothing but hinder our team.  It is not advantage, hasn't been for a long time, and likely will never be again unless you want to go back to a Stone Age running offense.

Just now, UKBillFan said:

Maybe losing to the Falcons and beating the Jets is the best solution? We might end up in a warm(er) weather location in the Play Offs.

Bad weather takes away what makes the Bills elite. What your left with is a game between two mediocre teams. But some people like that I guess.