12/26/21 Week 16 Gameday Bills @ Patriots* First Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, HappyDays said:

Allen came ready to play. I'm really liking these moving pockets and quick throws. We were promised the New England offense when Daboll was hired. Now we're actually seeing it.

Josh ready to play, Motor running tough and the O-line *seems* to be blocking.  If this holds up, I like our chances... :D :beer:

• Like (+1) 1

As predicted, I just shouted F***ING COME ON JOSH!!!

That was such a beautiful drive. Everything we've been missing for long stretches this season. Toughness, smartness, patience.

Singletary in particular was running like a man possessed there. They need to keep this intensity up the whole game and going forward. They are definitely capable of winning it all when they play like that

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, Big C said:

Going for it is the right call. Miss it and they have to drive 97 yards. I don’t like what Charles Davis is saying.

I think everyone is expecting the same type of game with the patriots as last time. Where 3 points is the game. But mcD knows he has to force Mac Jones to win with his arm today, can't let the patriots ground pound the clock out. Now if the bills hold the Pats again we can take easy field goals and force the Pats out of the run game.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I was a FG proponent there too. Lol.

I was ok with going for it - we took a lot of time and even if we didn't score, not like the Pats o is quick strike (ok, often, they CAN break one too).   The risk / reward was there, for me...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.