12/19/21 Gameday Bills vs Panthers Second Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

4 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

I guess some people would rather have TUA I guess smh

It’s a GDT. Lots of knee jerk. Kinda the point. I don’t think anyone actually hates JA. He’s a good QB who’s still learning. He is having a below average game. This terrible OL a isn’t helping. 

5 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Pathetic, complacent and unacceptable. Just embarrassing how our Bills have fallen.  We need one more good drive and another td and we have a shot. 

We'll be OK today, but this has been an ugly, disjointed affair that would not be good enough against a better opponent.

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

If their kicker doesn’t hurt himself in pregame we would lose the game.  Can I make it clearer?

We’re up by 10 points.  

They came out even on two point conversion.  Two TD’s.  Two extra points.  

Where are you finding the 4 FG’s they would have made?

• Haha (+1) 1

I'm not a negative poster, ever. But this game has really discouraged me. I get the injuries, etc. but I truly thought that the 2H of the Bucs game was this team waking up. I was wrong. It's coaching at this point. Zero quick slants, zero 3 step drops and quick throws. Idiotic WR screens, pointless 2 and 10 runs. It's all reverted back to business as normal. So frustrating. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.