12/19/21 Gameday Bills vs Panthers Second Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, The 9 Isles said:

This shouldn’t be this close. Early exit from the playoffs are in the cards if they don’t clean up their act. 

I think we will be lucky to make the playoffs TBH. I find it very hard to believe that we will beat the Pats next week

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Playoffs? said:

Can someone please answer this for me:  our O-Line sucks. Defenses are getting to Josh with ease… yet it seems like Josh is running around back there trying to make some dumb 20 yard pass. WHY are we not running plays designed to get the ball out of Josh’s hands very quickly??? Where are the 2 yard quick slants?  The plays that involve some YAC??

I simply don’t get it. 

Agreed. Makes no sense. I’m not a football guru or anything but jeez, quick slants, screens would seem to make sense. 

Just now, Playoffs? said:

Can someone please answer this for me:  our O-Line sucks. Defenses are getting to Josh with ease… yet it seems like Josh is running around back there trying to make some dumb 20 yard pass. WHY are we not running plays designed to get the ball out of Josh’s hands very quickly??? Where are the 2 yard quick slants?  The plays that involve some YAC??

I simply don’t get it. 

ill try. teams run a lot of zone. hard to run slants. 

they dont have the line or backs to run screens. especially against a v fast CAR D.

this game was always gonna be 17-7 type win ugly

• Agree 1

Bills talent says this game should be over right now and Trubisky should be in mop up duty.  

Why is it a game?   Nonstop mistakes on almost every drive.   

Eventually that reflects on McDermott.   Stop saying it’s an issue and fix it. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Playoffs? said:

I simply don’t get it. 

It’s really time to get a new OC, He is bad 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

I simply don’t get it. 

Daboll is the answer.  

Edited by RyanC883
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.