What happens in today's game that are "small wins" for the Bills?

Wizard

What are some indicators or stats that you consider to be important "small wins" in today's game against the Bucs?

Here are some "small wins" I hope to see today.

1. One running back on the team gets 50+rushing yards and scores a touchdown.

2. The Bills hold the Bucs running game to 150 yards or less today.

3. Bills score a touchdown each half and score at least 17 points.

4. Bills front 7 gets 2 sacks on Brady.

5. Gronkowski does not score 2 touchdowns.

6. Daboll and McDermott limit frustrating decisions to two or less.

What "small wins" do you hope to see?

• Dislike 1

14 minutes ago, Wizard said:

What are some indicators or stats that you consider to be important "small wins" in today's game against the Bucs?

1. One running back on the team gets 75+rushing yards and scores a touchdown.

2. The Bills hold the Bucs running game to 100 yards or less today.

3. Bills score at least 2 touchdown each half and score at least 31 points.

4. Bills front 7 gets 4 sacks on Brady.

5. Gronkowski does not score a touchdown.

6. Daboll and McDermott limit frustrating decisions to zero.

FIFY

20 minutes ago, Wizard said:

We're here again already...ugh

It’s time for McD and the coaching staff to do our players a favor and put together a great game plan on both sides of the ball.  We haven’t see them do what since the KC game.  What better time?

4 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Small victory is converting a third and short and it not involve Josh Allen 

An even smaller victory is Daboll realizing that the screen game against a tough pass rush is a good idea 

The tiniest of victory of all is McDermott coaching to win instead of not to lose 

I question any 3rd down play call that doesn’t involve Josh Allen.  It would be nice if his team mates could pick up the slack on 1st and 2nd though 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Wizard said:

Have we really reached the point where a 7-5 team that is still by all

measures one of the better teams in the league has so little chance of winning a game against Tom Brady that people are just hoping for small victories??

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, nucci said:

Nothing in your post about actually winning the game. 

we’re into the moral victories phase of the bills season

I vote for no drive killing penalties in the red zone.  Just lol I also wish for a new corvette under the tree

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, nucci said:

Nothing in your post about actually winning the game. 

It’s crazy right? #1 seed still in play, winning the division still in play, and yet somehow we sea are the point of moral victories…I’m surprised we haven’t reached the point of hoping to lose out and improve draft status 

• Disagree 1

2 hours ago, Wizard said:

Number 6 says it all.  This team wins games despite the mediocre coaching staff.  And yes, that includes Sean.  Win the game Sean.  Can this team get a win vS a team that it is not supposed to beat on paper?  How about overachieving for once? 

Edited by KeLLy1278
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ethan in Portland said:

There are only two things I want to see. A win or an embarrassing loss. A win makes this year still exciting. An embarrassing loss and we can officially put McD on the hot seat.

I don't have a problem with putting McD on the hot seat...just make sure you have a plan for replacing him with someone who is actually better if you do decide to move on!

2 hours ago, Ya Digg? said:

Have we really reached the point where a 7-5 team that is still by all

measures one of the better teams in the league has so little chance of winning a game against Tom Brady that people are just hoping for small victories??

Maybe we’re not one of the better teams in the league, KC was down but look at them today, that’s what great teams do turn it around. I just don’t see it with Buffalo this year to many big holes on the team. 

27 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I don't have a problem with putting McD on the hot seat...just make sure you have a plan for replacing him with someone who is actually better if you do decide to move on!

Bingo 

I would love to see Edmunds play a complete game. This is the type of game the people on this board that support him point to. He is supposed to excel at stopping passes over the middle and taking away passing lanes.  Well Brady lives on short to intermediate passes across the middle.  This is a game that plays to his strengths.  Lets see if Edmunds makes a difference today. Even if gives up some underneath stuff, just come up make a solid tackle and give me 1 pass break up on 3rd down to make a difference.  Thats all I ask I freaking pass break up and competent tackling.

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I would love to see Edmunds play a complete game. This is the type of game the people on this board that support him point to. He is supposed to excel at stopping passes over the middle and taking away passing lanes.  Well Brady lives on short to intermediate passes across the middle.  This is a game that plays to his strengths.  Lets see if Edmunds makes a difference today. Even if gives up some underneath stuff, just come up make a solid tackle and give me 1 pass break up on 3rd down to make a difference.  Thats all I ask I freaking pass break up and competent tackling.

Tom will manipulate his with his eyes all game and he'll be riding on Fournette's back like a cape in the 4th  Havent see anything to indicate otherwise and last week's game exposed him leaving his gap or being lost in the wash on virtually every run play

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.