Bills v. Saints Game Day Thread First Half - 11/25/21

Freddie's Dead

On 11/25/2021 at 9:53 PM, Thriftygamer83 said:

He's regressed, drank of the cup of his own hype, and it's not just a little regression be honest.  We're watching him wilt under being what we drafted him to be.

I honestly think he’s been better this year still…his offensive line has been as bad as it was or worse than the afc championship game every single week this year. It is incredible we move the ball at all…no other qb is doing that with this team. I’m in shock of how terrible our offensive line has been and it’s the same guys that were decent last year 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 4

Am I the only one who doesn’t get what the point of the ineligible man downfield penalty is? 

I mean… I understand what the engineering of it is, but I just don’t understand why it’s such a problem deserving a penalty. What is its advantage?

Boettger was was one yard past the line of scrimmage on the called-back TD to Knox, on the opposite side of the field.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

On obvious passing downs you can’t expect much from this OL…. But yet this coaching staff will say…. It’s all about the point of attack, winning your 1on1, fundamentals……  how about get creative. That’s a fundamental of football. This OL sucks and the pockets will suck too! Good luck Josh

• Agree 1

On 11/25/2021 at 9:55 PM, Ross Murdock said:

With all the Saint injuries, and a 3rd level backup at QB, the Saints are basically the Jets right now. Bills running game still anemic, O-Line just pathetic. No Tre, and Allen not the same when their are actually fans in the stands, This team looks like 9/10 wins, out of the playoffs.  

Saints have one of the best defenses in the league 

6 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Is there a reason why Daboll won't call a pass play into the end zone ?

I believe NFL rules allows that.

The last play was supposed to be a pass into the endzone. Instead the right side of the line got beat in 3 seconds and the usual suspects are blaming Allen for not throwing the ball short of the sticks and blowing our final timeout.

Man I just feel so bad. Offense is just off. Oline is playing horrid, Josh is playing fairly bad. To me though it starts with dabs. We started off balanced and scored easy. Went away from it and started just passing every play, team starts making mistakes. Our line just doesn't have the pass blocking stamina this year. Tackels are getting beat left and right. 

9 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

I'm ready to ship and shop JA for draft picks.  He's not seeing plays, not reading schemes, not paying attention, and not reading the field anymore.  A game manager Quarterback wouldn't regress this quickly.  Josh just isn't there anymore maybe it's his contract extension now.

Let's us know how that works out for you. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.