10/10/21 Gameday Bills @ Chiefs 2nd Half Thread

Chandler#81

I suspect the Chiefs will try to recommit to the run especially if the rain continues.

Star and Zimmer have been doing well clogging the middle and the rest have been playing with good gap discipline.

No need to change what we our doing on defense too much.

On offense they will likely try to bring more pressure off the edge as 4 aren't getting it done.

We need to keep running the ball, use some draws, and hit our RBs and Knox on play action. Our deep shots will come.

If their safeties start skating with Knox Allen can pick up 1st downs with his legs.

KC is focused on stopping Diggs, but that should leave plenty of other weapons open.

The OL has to keep blocking like they have been.

• Agree 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Ya Digg? said:

Any reason? Or just pessimistic? 

It could be ok, but we know from experience that it can cool off Josh. Also, it just adds that unpredictable element, increases chance of injuries & turnovers, etc.

Hate to see someone try to make a cut, slip & get injured, then fumble on top of it. It could all work perfectly in our favor, but it's just a frustrating unknown.

• Dislike 1

I wouldn’t read too much into the Beasley stuff. Sounds like the offense is clicking and he’s getting a little slice of humble pie. He’s a professional and he’ll step up if/when he’s needed. Long season and even Davis isn’t playing much. 

Just now, Rc2catch said:

I wouldn’t read too much into the Beasley stuff. Sounds like the offense is clicking and he’s getting a little slice of humble pie. He’s a professional and he’ll step up if/when he’s needed. Long season and even Davis isn’t playing much. 

Exactly. You want to know why Beasley's targets are down? His name is Emmanuel Sanders.

• Like (+1) 3