10/10/21 Gameday Bills @ Chiefs 2nd Half Thread

Chandler#81

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Muppy said:

mahomes becoming a whiny lil biotch just like Brady SMH

I’ve been texting with my buddy all night saying the same thing. I’m really starting to dislike Mahomes… he whines and looks for a flag after ever bad play. Plus his family is insufferable. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Should we expect a downpour of rain for the next half? 

Probably lighter rain through some of the 3rd qrtr and then a break and then maybe some more coming in late in the game.

They really need to get this game started at the first opportunity; if they wait too long there's another larger rain shield coming through an hour or two behind the first one and it will also probably have embedded thunderstorms

If you believe the weather.com look ahead radar, the game could be delayed until somewhere in the neighborhood of 2:15-2:45am local KC time...meaning we could be sitting for about 4 or 5 hours. 

Just a huge complex of TStorms moving through and building off the ones that already formed to continue them in something called Training...

Edited by Big Turk
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BadboyBills said:

Shut up about any advantage for KC during delay. Would we be at advantage if we we're at home? Happening to both of us, so tired of the negativity.

Not sure where the negativity is coming from. Chiefs have to play in it too, and I'm pretty sure they'll be every bit as, if not more, hampered than the Bills

Edited by buffalo2218