10/10/21 Gameday Bills @ Chiefs 2nd Half Thread

Chandler#81

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, The Red King said:

This delay gives KC a chance to regroup.  At the same time, our 'D' gets a rest at least.

More time for more orange slices

Just now, Bills of Boston said:

Fast forward to February 13th in LA.. everyone on this board will give a nod to this delay as perfect prep for the halftime show/long delay 😎

Yes!!!

Also if any team can handle a delay its the Bills. This has process written all over it.

Just now, cr02pica said:

I’ve been texting with my buddy all night saying the same thing. I’m really starting to dislike Mahomes… he whines and looks for a flag after ever bad play. Plus his family is insufferable. 

He's pointing at his family for those flags.  Not the play.

Anybody saying KC has an advantage with the rain doesn't know what they're talking about. They are playing from behind. They HAVE to throw the ball. 

Our rush offense is top 10 in the league, their rush defense is absolutely worst in the league.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BadboyBills said:

Shut up about any advantage for KC during delay. Would we be at advantage if we we're at home? Happening to both of us, so tired of the negativity.

People are like "They're going to have more time to adjust!"  Ok, so?  So are we.  And has been pointed out, the rest is good for the D.

It's a momentum zapper, but again, for both teams...

:beer:

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Just in Atlanta said:

A little lightning never killed anyone

In 2020 there were 17 direct lightning fatalities, compared with 20 in 2019, according to the National Weather Service. From 2010 to 2019 on average, 26 people died each year from lightning strikes in the United States.

• Like (+1) 2