Bobby Hart returns - signed to PS

YoloinOhio

well at least Brown, Doyle and likely Ford and last-active-roster-spot; Bates, provide swing tackle depth before tapping into PS depth...Spain, Winters, Long, Bodine, Newhouse and now Hart have to be the bottom feeders of Bean's transactions, but if the coach says get me a vet and you dont have cap room...dis-hart-ening...

Edited by First Round Bust

Yes, the guy was terrible in preseason.  But he's on the PS, and a veteran guy with starting experience who knows our scheme if we get to a point of desperation where all of our starting and backup tackles are injured - an unlikely scneario.  He's the backup to the backups.  Sure, you'd rather have Anderson, a rookie with potential to improve, over a veteran whose best days are long past (and probably never were that good to begin with) but it is not likely Hart will see the field this year.

Edited by msw2112
  • Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, msw2112 said:

Yes, the guy was terrible in preseason.  But he's on the PS, and a veteran guy with starting experience who knows our scheme if we get to a point of desperation where all of our starting and backup tackles are injured - an unlikely scneario.  He's the backup to the backups.  Sure, you'd rather have Anderson, a rookie with potential to improve, over a veteran whose best days are long past (and probably never were that good to begin with) but it is not likely Hart will see the field this year.

A.  If he does get to see the field this year, it will be because a DL planted his face in it.  B.  If he plays a snap for the Bills this season, it means that our season has gone terribly wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

new motto on the practice squad:

"I don't have to be the best OL here, just better than Bobby Hart!"

Bobby Hart's Motto

" Per McClappy, i just need to be the best version of myself.. so here goes...I'm Baaaack"