Who will win 2021 Kickoff game?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win TNF

• Dallas
    • Tampa Bay
  2. 2. Who do you hate less

• Cowboys
    • Brady

I loathe the Pats, not Brady, but nothing compares to hating the Cowgirls.  Instill remember before one of the Girls/Bills SB’s, where Jimmy Johnson was so brash as to say we’re going to kick their ars.  My hate for them ran deep after that one.

Bucs 42, Girls 21

unless Dan Quinn pulled off an absolute miracle, the Cowboys defense is atrocious.  They do have a potent offense, but they lost their best player in their Guard.  This is not going to be an exciting game.  I expect to be in bed by half.

37 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I loathe the Pats, not Brady, but nothing compares to hating the Cowgirls.  Instill remember before one of the Girls/Bills SB’s, where Jimmy Johnson was so brash as to say we’re going to kick their ars.  My hate for them ran deep after that one.

Bucs 42, Girls 21

unless Dan Quinn pulled off an absolute miracle, the Cowboys defense is atrocious.  They do have a potent offense, but they lost their best player in their Guard.  This is not going to be an exciting game.  I expect to be in bed by half.

Those Cowboy teams are criminally underrated all-time. They were so good and I hated them so much.

Covid list impacts:

Cowboys are without starting guard Zack Martin and reserve guard  Brandon Knight:

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2021/9/5/22658721/cowboys-roster-moves-another-cowboys-player-gets-moved-to-covid-list-two-players-return-to-roster

Here is the complete COVID rundown:

Martin and Knight push the total to nine Cowboys players to join Reserve/COVID-19 in a 16-day period. Six of those nine were the result of positive tests: wide receiver CeeDee Lamb, defensive tackle Carlos Watkins, safety Damontae Kazee, left guard Connor Williams, wide receiver Noah Brown and Martin. All but Brown and Martin have since been activated.

Safety Malik Hooker, safety Israel Mukuamu and Knight were considered close contacts. None were fully vaccinated at the time of Reserve/COVID-19 placement, although all had at least one vaccination shot at the time.

Watkins and defensive coordinator Dan Quinn were the first to test positive, being sent home on Sept. 21 shortly before a preseason game against the Houston Texans. Both were fully vaccinated.

Tampa Bay is 100% vaccinated but that doesn't mean they can't see impacts, if any of their players develop symptoms today and test positive.

Gentle reminder that this is not the place to rail against the NFL's Covid Protocols, they Are what they Are

Like most on here I equally hate the Cowgirls and the Girlie Man (that high pitched shrill "Let's Goooooo" resonates in my ears as I write this).   But my feeling after watching Hard Knocks is that Dallas is a pathetic, washed up franchise (much like their owner), so they get the slight nod here.  Micah Parsons knocks Marsha out of the game and the Girls go on to win it, and then lose the next 16 straight games.  So if there is a third poll choice, that's it for me.