162 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win TNF

• Dallas
    • Tampa Bay
  2. 2. Who do you hate less

• Cowboys
    • Brady

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

This first half really shows how misleading stats can be.  Brady has two interceptions - one was on an end zone hail Mary and the other bounced off the hands of a RB. Meanwhile Prescot made two bad throws that should have been intercepted. 

Poor Brady 

• Haha (+1) 1

Never in my life did I think a 44 year old QB... a starter since 2001, would be playing at a high level TWENTY YEARS LATER!

I really can't stand the guy, but here he is in his 21st season with 3 TD's to 1 INT, and a 128 passer rating, outplaying a QB 16 years younger than him. 

Honestly have no idea what Brady is still playing for. The all time passing yards record? Looking even goofier with all those rings on his fingers? Just retire dude!

***And he throws an INT via Hail Mary to end the half LOL

I'm actually surprised Antonio Brown is actually still this good.

He had his moments when he came back last year, but usually when people go nuts & sabotage their career/public image, they don't return to form.

Wouldn't want him on the Bills, but still impressed.

Just now, BigDingus said:

He had his moments when he came back last year, but usually when people go nuts & sabotage their career/public image, they don't return to form.

Brady is great. I don’t want to disparage him. But his weapons are insane. Three top tier wideouts. Three! Two very good tight ends. Great line and coaching. Good backs. Great defense. He has a ridiculous amount of help. 

3 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Never in my life did I think a 44 year old QB... a starter since 2001, would be playing at a high level TWENTY YEARS LATER!

I really can't stand the guy, but here he is in his 21st season with 3 TD's to 1 INT, and a 128 passer rating, outplaying a QB 16 years younger than him. 

Honestly have no idea what Brady is still playing for. The all time passing yards record? Looking even goofier with all those rings on his fingers? Just retire dude!

I'll show my age with this...but when I was a kid and George Blanda would play some qb in his mid 40s it was like omg theres a 40 something guy playing.

2 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

AB always great physically, it's just the mental he had to fix.

4 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

He could play forever hes taken like three hard hits in his career lol