Week 16: Saturday Games Thread TB at Detroit, SF at Zona, Mia at LV nightcap

Just now, streetkings01 said:

Raiders were dumb for not scoring the TD on 3rd down when the Dolphins were gonna let you score. The only time you kneel at the 1 yard line is when you can run the clock out. 

No.  It was the right play.  Just horrible execution by their defense.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I don't care who we play...

My brain will catch up with this when it comes to the Super Bowl. Until then, I'm all about leaning on our hopeful #2 seed advantage and wishing for the easier opponents - right now it looks like the Fins and clearly the Steelers (getting doubtful that we see them)

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Is this just going to be the new thing when rookie QBs clearly don't have it? Allen showed potential. Tua hasn't. The most he's shown is the potential ability to become a decent game manager.

totally agree. You can see it in Burrow and Herbert obviously. Even on worse teams they are balling. And even with Allen’s so-so stats you saw so real fight and jaw dropping plays. Tua doesn’t show any signs of being a long term starter so far.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, motorj said:

If the bills backups are winning by the first half, the best play is throw the second half and gift the starters for next week

If a scenario exists where we can face the Steelers if we wreck the Dolphins week 17, then I hope McDermott goes for it.

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

No.  It was the right play.  Just horrible execution by their defense.

A 5 or 7 point lead is better than a 2 point lead. It was an idiotic mistake when Miami was assured of getting the ball back with time on the clock. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Can someone explain the facemask to me? That looked to be almost intentional. I am not sure I have seen as vicious a facemask on a QB— like ever. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the DLine was told that penalties don't hurt much with seconds left and they were free to rip and pull anything they could get their hands on.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

All I can say for those who really want to play the Dolphins, be careful what you wish for.  Fitz makes their offense dangerous and he's played in the cold.  The Bills are a better team...but the Dolphins are awfully lucky.

Luck doesn't cover it Fitz threw that ball up into the clouds and God threw it back down to a Dolphins WR.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1