Week 14 SNF Bills vs Steelers 1st Half Gameday Thread

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, wvbillsfan said:

Let’s play a crappy half on offense and take the lead into half. 

We knew that our defense was coming. 

I know most aren’t happy right now. But I feel pretty dang good at the moment. Our defense is putting it together at the right time. 

Just like KC earlier today.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, That's No Moon said:

Am I the only one who doesn't understand the Sam Adams commercials? So your beer is a beer for #######s? Or you become an ####### when you drink it? What are they going for there?

I don't understand the continued fascination with Sam Adams when the market has myriad choices.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Very lucky to be a head. Please for the love of god..read the room. Josh isn’t great josh tonight. Hand the ball to Singletary and get it going with play action. You gota know when it’s there and when it’s not

We can't block right now.  Oline needs to get it together.

And Josh isn't reading the defense well but thats what the Steelers do.  They're the best in the game for a reason.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

How the hell are we winning this game right now 😂

Don't ask, don't tell.

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

Am I the only one who doesn't understand the Sam Adams commercials? So your beer is a beer for #######s? Or you become an ####### when you drink it? What are they going for there?

Someone at the agency said, "No, you're from Boston, you commercials should *embody* Boston."  Maybe they don't know people from Boston though...

Just now, Big Blitz said:

We can't block right now.  Oline needs to get it together.

And Josh isn't reading the defense well but thats what the Steelers do.  They're the best in the game for a reason.  

Oline is getting smoked.  Gotta figure out how to counter that rush...

• Like (+1) 1