We have our franchise quarterback

BuffBills51

Josh had in my opinion his best game as a pro. Primetime game and showed everything Bills fans have been waiting for for the past 20 plus year. We finally have found a quarterback that we have confidence in. Go Bills!

3CA75EE7-A0AE-4D33-AC81-62D6868B0A42.jpeg

Edited by BuffBills51
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, BuffBills51 said:

Josh had in my opinion his best game as a pro.

Not sure I would go quite this far, but it's worth noting that he put up 375 and 4 TDs and it was almost a boring, workmanlike performance.  The guy stood back there, consistently hit the open guy, moved the chains, and just strung together long drives.  No need for any heroics.  We know the crazy video games play are there when we need them, but it's really nice to see your QB incinerate a defense without needing to do anything too flashy.

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Duck Hodges is better 

And Daniel Jones. Remember that ridiculous thread this past off season? People legitimately saying Daniel Jones is better.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BuffBills51 said:

Josh had in my opinion his best game as a pro. Primetime game and showed everything Bills fans have been waiting for for the past 20 plus year. We finally have found a quarterback that we have confidence in. Go Bills!

He missed 8 passes and got sacked.  

He’s trash

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I think that was Josh's best game to date. He passed very well, didn't run much and so he didn't fumble. Fumblitis is Josh's last big hurdle to overcome. The inaccuracy and slow mental processing are relics of his past. This team is 3 or 4 very solid players away from being as good as any team in the league (TE, CB, Edge, DT or G).

In this game Allen was just calmly picking them apart, taking what they give in defense. It was very much like what Brady has done to us for years. I just thought to myself .... he’s is going to end up being a great one. We are in for one hell of a ride as Bills fans!

• Like (+1) 5

26 minutes ago, Whkfc said:

I was sold after the Minnesota  game his rookie year.

I was at that game!  The first two weeks of the season, the Bills were thoroughly blown out and honestly didn't even look like they belonged on the same field with another NFL team.  Then they head into Minnesota which was considered a super bowl contender at the time.  Game is going to be a laugher, but I don't get the chance to see the Bills very often and I wanted to attend a game during Allen's rookie year, so I made the 3.5 hour drive to MSP to meet up with my son (student at U of M) and take in what figured to be a very bad game.  Instead Allen was the best player on the field, and we got to see the hurdle in person.  

Seriously though, I was sold for real sometime last year.  Not sure when, but by midseason I was convinced.

Edited by BillsFanSD
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

In this game Allen was just calmly picking them apart, taking what they give in defense. It was very much like what Brady has done to us for years. I just thought to myself .... he’s is going to end up being a great one. We are in for one hell of a ride as Bills fans!

This all day. Someone earlier called it boring. Sure wasn't boring to me! Professional through and through. Couldn't be stopped.

36 minutes ago, JY422 said:

Great throw. However, if he glances to his right before throwing to Gabe Davis, he has Smith 30yds open for a walk-in TD. 
just sayin’

(If he catches it).

9 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

I think that was Josh's best game to date. He passed very well, didn't run much and so he didn't fumble. Fumblitis is Josh's last big hurdle to overcome. The inaccuracy and slow mental processing are relics of his past. This team is 3 or 4 very solid players away from being as good as any team in the league (TE, CB, Edge, DT or G).

He does need to work on the fumbles, but tonight he got charged with a fumble for Moss failing to receive the handoff, and another where he should have been down by contact before the ball came loose. On that 2nd one, we recovered and gained back 2 yards, so we didn't challenge.

45 minutes ago, BuffBills51 said:

And he made it look  TOOOOOO EASY  Today !!!!

45 minutes ago, BuffBills51 said:

I saw Daboll hand these to Josh right before the game:

Your key to success: Keep that negativity at bay | PropertyCasualty360

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

I was sold back when he was still plowing canteloupe fields in the Central Valley heat.

I was sold after the preseason dart against Carolina for a TD in his rookie camp.  Talent speaks for itself, and I believed he could learn.