Lose to New England next week and get a bye week.

It’s never great to lose to a division opponent heading into the playoffs, but we have almost no chance of winning the division, so why not take the L and rest our starters against the Jets the following week!?! That way we head into the playoffs rested and ready! 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Dr. Football said:

It’s never great to lose to a division opponent heading into the playoffs, but we have almost no chance of winning the division, so why not take the L and rest our starters against the Jets the following week!?! That way we head into the playoffs rested and ready! 

Go in the locker room and tell them to lose 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Football said:

Oh my.......

Look to embarrass the Patriots next week. Go BIG or go home. why not? we can beat the Patriots. Send a message that their reign of the East is OVER. 

My only concern is that the patriots will play the "patriot way" and they will go after Allen, Singletary, Brown, etc.. I wouldn't put it past em. But lets win the game.

6 minutes ago, Dr. Football said:

on that note I'm off to bed...

YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!!

good night

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Dr. Football said:

What? If anything now is the time they can just go out and play free. No more pressure because we are in. Let Josh sling it 50 times a game if they want. Let go of the conservative play calling and see what they can do. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Dr. Football said:

Time off from the bye and 10 days off after Thanksgiving, this team came out FLAT! Hell no, put pads on Daboll and put him on the O line. Hell moving him in the booth helped somewhat, down on the field may be even better