Lose to New England next week and get a bye week.

I think we need to win next week and give Fitz a shot at dropping a turd in the Patriots punch bowl. 

Even if the Patriots beat the Dolphins, we can damage their seeding and force them to play in the 1st round instead of getting a bye week.  I doubt that offense can put together a run to beat playoff caliber offenses 4 games in a row to get win another Super Bowl. 

• Like (+1) 1

Brady is already hurting as is Edelman

Both are extremely banged up... Brady's elbow and Edelman shoulder and knee tendon

Brady might not make it through the season if he has to go all 16 weeks

Let's take advantage next week! If we beat them it means they probably lose a bye and need to also go 100% week 17 

No rest and no time to heal... Google Edelman injury if you doubt me

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Dr. Football said:

It’s never great to lose to a division opponent heading into the playoffs, but we have almost no chance of winning the division, so why not take the L and rest our starters against the Jets the following week!?! That way we head into the playoffs rested and ready! 

or go SMACK NE in the mouth. Take care of the Jets and roll into playoff HOT. 

make them have to Beat MIA for Division. Don’t lay down to them for the Division. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 3

NE is not good

Brady is shot... Edelman is barely getting on the field...their OL sucks...  They have no TEs

Their whole team is special teams turnovers and defense

If we take care of the ball and don't make the big mistakes we have an excellent shot

Brady's elbow is about to blow like big Ben's 

Look at his stats today vs the 31 St ranked defense

Edited by TheFunPolice

23 minutes ago, Dr. Football said:

It’s never great to lose to a division opponent heading into the playoffs, but we have almost no chance of winning the division, so why not take the L and rest our starters against the Jets the following week!?! That way we head into the playoffs rested and ready! 

Absolutely disagree. Enjoy tonight’s win and tomorrow prepare and get ready for New England. Go out next Saturday, try to beat the Patriots with everything we got. 

3 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Brady is already hurting as is Edelman

Both are extremely banged up... Brady's elbow and Edelman shoulder and knee tendon

Brady might not make it through the season if he has to go all 16 weeks

Let's take advantage next week! If we beat them it means they probably lose a bye and need to also go 100% week 17 

No rest and no time to heal... Google Edelman injury if you doubt me

That makes Perfect sense, I know the bills will not try to lose, in fact I think they will win, but then thinking about making the playoffs at 12-4 and having to travel on the road and no rest week, it’s a recipe for 1 and done in the playoffs. Really hope that’s not what happens!!! 

• Like (+1) 1

Too much rest has sometimes proven to be a disadvantage.  You can lose the rhythm that you have developed through the season.  Keep your routine.  Do what you've been doing all season to keep players healthy.  Give veterans their rest days in practice like you have all year.  

Fortunately the team will be ready. They know who’s on deck. Josh mentioned NE as the next opponent by name, and Tre talked about showing up on Saturday or Sunday, in their on field interview after the game. Seems like these guys usually pretend not to know who’s up next, under the guise of “one game at a time”. Not this week. I think these guys want this monkey off their back badly, even if they don’t get the division title this year. 

30 minutes ago, Dr. Football said:

Image result for how about no gif

• Haha (+1) 1

You've had one too many tonight. And I thought that I drank a lot. Whew. 

***** no. Go up there and beat the living hell out of those punk ass cheaters.

1 minute ago, TigerJ said:

Too much rest has sometimes proven to be a disadvantage.  You can lose the rhythm that you have developed through the season.  Keep your routine.  Do what you've been doing all season to keep players healthy.  Give veterans their rest days in practice like you have all year.  

Remember the year that the Colts were 14-0 and rested their starters? Ended up 14-2 (with one of the losses being in the snow week 17 in Orchard Park) and I believe one-and-done in the playoffs.

Although the Dolphins lost today, they're still playing hard, and they have a good defense.  It is absolutely not impossible that Miami beats NE in week 17.  The Bills have a slim but real chance to win the division.

Plus, telling these guys to lose would probably get you beat up.  They are close and tight and don't think anyone is really better than they are.

33 minutes ago, Dr. Football said:

You call yourself a doctor? You should be ashamed of yourself.

35 minutes ago, Dr. Football said:

Nice try Bill .. since you can’t record our sidelines you are resorting to mind games ... almost had me.  You will have to lean on the traditional buying off the refs for this one

• Haha (+1) 1

Absolutely not.

The Bills need to win-out, crushing the Patriots and the Jets.

This will leave the door open for... wait for it... RYAN FITZPATRICK to cement himself as a Buffalo hero, and do what he could never do while actually playing for the team.  Win us the AFC East!

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

Focus has been on the possibility of beating the Pats to win the division. Another possibility is beating the Pats to make them play wild card weekend and lose home field advantage. 

Go Bills!

This x1000

Tenn or Pitt defense would rough them up.

Tenn might have a good shot to beat them. Pitt QB would get exposed.

IF we beat the Pats, play the starters against the Jets. IF we lose to the Pats, I have no problem with sitting the starters against the Jets because we already have the 5 seed locked up. We all saw the scare with Tre. Would hate for that to happen in a meaningless game against the Jets if we lose to the Pats.

48 minutes ago, Dr. Football said:

That would mean losing 3 of the last four going into the playoffs. No way.  Play hard the entire way.  The team is still learning and putting away the Jets at home by 20 is a good lesson

52 minutes ago, Dr. Football said:

That is no way to play in the NFL.  Play to win.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, mjt328 said:

Absolutely not.

The Bills need to win-out, crushing the Patriots and the Jets.

This will leave the door open for... wait for it... RYAN FITZPATRICK to cement himself as a Buffalo hero, and do what he could never do while actually playing for the team.  Win us the AFC East!

Exactly. The perfect narrative is Fitzmagic delivering us the AFC east! Would love that.

4 minutes ago, billsintaiwan said:

Exactly. The perfect narrative is Fitzmagic delivering us the AFC east! Would love that.

Yep.  

Ryan Fitzpatrick can deliver the crushing blow to the Patriots, help us win the AFC East, then sign a one-day contract to retire as a Buffalo Bill.

Meanwhile, the Dolphins lose out on drafting one of the top QBs.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Dr. Football said:

What the actual *****?

Is it hard being so broken and void of happiness that you can’t enjoy the win?  You must be great at parties.  

I bet you pick the marshmallows out of your lucky charms because they are too sweet for you 

No.  Knock them out of a 1st round bye at the least.  Good luck to them winning at KC and then at BAL.  If I were the coaches right now though I'd start to study some Houston game film though.

Edited by Doc Brown