2nd Half Thread Wk 9: Redskins at Bills, 1 pm ET on Fox

Just now, Kmart128 said:

Gore needs to be cut and Daboll needs to be let go. Gore is to slow to hit the holes and Dabolls play calling is to predictable 

gore has played very well this year...cripe be more logical. he is one of the consistent players on the bills

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, have they done anything other than give it to gore on 3rd and shorts? Maybe throw it a few yards? 

I think that series at the goal line early on broke Daboll.  He was trying to get overly creative and then decided to stick with the "book". 

Just now, HappyDays said:

We don't have receivers that can track the ball and make plays down field. 2 nice throws from Allen get lost to Brown and Foster. Brown is a nice #2 option and Foster should be back on the practice squad. We are desperately in need of a real #1 WR.

I'm not convinced they need a #1 WR.  Having another dependable #2 (preferably a big body) with Brown on the other side would give us more options.  Boyd appeals.  Robby Anderson is interesting.  I would much prefer Funchess over what we have now also.

1 minute ago, WideNine said:

With the way Gore has been playing, he is not on his game. Why is Daboll calling his number over and over - he has like less than 1 yard/carry today.

Our coaching staff, specifically McD, have a hard on for veterans, and showing veterans respect, and also sidelining rookies and making them "earn" their time. Supposed to breed "hungry and humble", but it aint gonna do ***** when everyone knows the kids should get the ball.

1 minute ago, Watkins90 said:

Bojo really hasn't been that bad this season. Calling for his head is kind of dumb. He had one bad punt today. 

He sucks and needs to go.

He's ranked 33rd in the league

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/stats?season=2019&week=100&category=PUNTING&opp=0&sort=10&qualified=1&sortOrder=0&page=1

Again, he sucks and needs to go.

3 minutes ago, Jerboski said:

Jesus christ man you have to be kidding me, gore again 

This team is lucky they are playing the schedule they are because they are a 6 win team honestly 

Can barely beat the sorry ass skins with haskins on his first start 

Barely beat Miami and got smoked by Philly.... at home!

• Like (+1) 1