Gameday Thread Bills vs. Pats* 1st Half Thread 9/29

Chandler#81

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

I think we're painfully learning that Josh struggles cerebrally. Making alot of bad decisions. 

Especially today...No question...

That being said, 15th start and this is a big...BIG step up in competition that it seems Dabol had no plan for...At least no workable plan...

Still tough to watch...?

Just now, HomeskillitMoorman said:

I wish that’s all it was.

The problem is we also see him totally rattled, throwing ducks, and missing the open receivers he does have. 

The special QBs are the ones who don’t get that rattled. There’s still a long game to go and he’s gotta show some kind of heart and poise. 

Look up Belichick’s record against rookie QB’s. It’s like all the grains of sand on all the beaches....to one. This is truly awful, but I won’t project this first half over the next decade or two. 

Why did Edmunds come and pop him forward? That's what got him just enough for the first down.

Levi Wallace was holding him up fine short of the line and that extra hit from behind by Edmunds got him an extra half yard for the first.

Edited by suorangefan4
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Dopey said:

What are you watching?! He was open there and drew a holding penalty when he beat his defender earlier. Oh yea I forgot he's this year's whupping boy.

Good lol. He's not very open if he expects every ball to drop into his bread basket and can't high point a football. 

JA's playing poorly. And the WRs are getting owned as well.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

1 minute ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Little or no pressure wtf are you watching??? SMH. Allen isn’t doing very well, but either is the online and Daboll has called crap too...

I didn't say there's been no pressure in the game, but he's taken off and run on a few plays with little pressure rather than stay in and make the best throw. Pats are dedicating guys to spy Allen and betting he can't figure out single coverage. So far they've bet correctly.