Unnamed Bills and Sabres players involved with victim of sex trafficking

Beast

8 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Oh boy..

Athletes sometimes engage the services of of-age prostitutes for sex, Alert the Media

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Does not sound good. 

I mean, it's not good, but the case is sex trafficking and narcotics conspiracy against Valentino Shine Sr.

The woman is not being named because she's considered a victim of sex trafficking

I doubt the Johns will be named, as the point isn't to proceed against them or the woman.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Athletes sometimes engage the services of of-age prostitutes for sex, Alert the Media

I mean, it's not good, but the case is sex trafficking and narcotics conspiracy against Valentino Shine Sr.

The woman is not being named because she's considered a victim of sex trafficking

I doubt the Johns will be named, as the point isn't to proceed against them or the woman.

He definitely has the name of a Pimp.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

When I read stuff like this it reminds me of how insulated I am from reality. 

I cant even imagine this stuff. 

I'm a little less insulated from it than most.  It's...not uncommon.  Disgustingly not uncommon.  Slavery isn't dead.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

So basically they hired a prostitute over the internet.

While I’m very sympathetic to women who get caught up in this stuff, charging (or accusing) your average perp who hires a prostitute with engaging in sex trafficking is no different than charging a heroin buyer under anti-terrorism laws with providing material support to terrorists.  It’s ridiculous.

• Like (+1) 8

37 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Roger Goodell :

"in light of recent news, we have placed the entire Buffalo bills team on the commissioners exempt list until we are able to identify if any of the current players are actually involved. Go Pats!" 

I’m laughing cuz I’m scared crapless this may happen?

• Like (+1) 1