Unnamed Bills and Sabres players involved with victim of sex trafficking

Beast

38 minutes ago, hemma said:

I think I haven’t been paying attention ... does pimp now = human trafficker?

33 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Yes

Selling drugs = drug trafficker

Selling people = human trafficker or sex trafficker

I don't get it.  Didn't human trafficking involve traffic?..............Now what's the difference between a pimp and somebody shipping kidnapped girls from Eastern Europe on a cargo ship, etc  Shouldn't they have different names?

18 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Well, if other things were as ‘stiff’ as his scrambling, Bledsoe would have been turning tricks.

In light of my unkind remark regarding Mr. Bledsoe, his athletic abilities, and possible part time employment opportunities, the league has awarded a compensatory draft pick to the New England Patriots.

2 minutes ago, bbb said:

I don't get it.  Didn't human trafficking involve traffic?..............Now what's the difference between a pimp and somebody shipping kidnapped girls from Eastern Europe on a cargo ship, etc  Shouldn't they have different names?

Yeah with trafficking you aren't keeping them in one spot. You are moving them around. Most Backpage chicks go city to city and many are from out the country. Dont ask how I know.

Edited by StHustle
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Yeah with trafficking you aren't keeping them in one spot. You are moving them around. Most Backpage chicks go city to city and many are from out the country. Dont ask how I know.

But that didn't seem to be the case here, and other things I've seen in recent years.  

11 minutes ago, bbb said:

That’s what I thought, at least it seemed to be that way a few years ago when 60 Minutes (as I recall) went into some detail on the trail from Eastern to Western Europe and from rural Thailand to the to the cities and ‘sex tourist’ trade. Organized Kidnapping + pimping, which seems easily a couple levels worse.

IMO .. Using as it is in that article weakens the term.  

1 hour ago, Reed83HOF said:

image.png.11fb11980d2435d0aa8633e01764fddb.png

That explains his disappearance...dirty dog!

52 minutes ago, Comebackkid said:

Russ Brandon still connected? 

Dammit, I didn't see this... Mutual thoughts! 

Underground connection! lol! So technically, he still works for the Bills!

Edited by Rocket94

Good luck proving that from 5 years ago...Iv'e seen plenty of these type of women in my years working near the  Broadway Market and i have a very, very, VERY hard time believeing any Bills or Sabres players would be involved with a crackhead...i don't buy it....ive seen what they look like and there is no way a Sabre or Bill player would want anything to do with them...especially one in her mid 40s...pretty sure they could do way better than that.

Edited by matter2003