Unnamed Bills and Sabres players involved with victim of sex trafficking

Beast

Jmo but nothing to see here. The oldest current Bill is Gore, right? He is 36 with pockets full of money. How many of us believe that he would spend it on a 49 year old heroin using grand mother? Now, do ya think that young players like Josh Allen are going for it LOL?

I hope that the prosecutor is successful in putting a pimp in jail, but my guess is that any Bills involvement (if it happened) was decades ago.

Edited by Bill from NYC
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Athletes sometimes engage the services of of-age prostitutes for sex, Alert the Media

I mean, it's not good, but the case is sex trafficking and narcotics conspiracy against Valentino Shine Sr.

The woman is not being named because she's considered a victim of sex trafficking

I doubt the Johns will be named, as the point isn't to proceed against them or the woman.

100 percent. I think it's a little unrealistic to expect a John to do a thorough background check on a prostitute. It's not the kind of decision you spend weeks contemplating. 

• Haha (+1) 1

The article mentions the she "did sometimes meet 'professional athletes' at the Marriott Harborcenter hotel."  That's only been open a couple of years, so some of this may happened pretty recently.  Let's hope no current Bills or Sabres players get wrapped up in this mess.

3 minutes ago, hemma said:

I think I haven’t been paying attention ... does pimp now = human trafficker?

When you move a person around under some sort of duress and that person is then a commodity being traded against their will you are engaging in human trafficking.

A pimp on a corner with a stable of neighborhood ladies isn't a human trafficker, possibly.  When said pimp sells or trades one of the ladies to another pimp in a different place they become a human trafficker.  When the pimp, rather than staying in the neighborhood, decides to make his business mobile and he moves people from city to city setting up shop in hotels and throwing ads out on Craigslist and the like then moving on to a new city in a couple days, preventing the ladies from ever leaving through physical and/or psychological intimidation he becomes a human trafficker.

I can’t access the article but one of my guesses would be Brian Campbell. Dude had a sleazy reputation around town.

If we’re going back, I’ve heard some crazy stories about coked up Roby.

Buffalo’s not a big city and it’s social nightlife scene is even smaller. Everybody has heard the stories.

Edited by eanyills

Just now, msw2112 said:

The article mentions the she "did sometimes meet 'professional athletes' at the Marriott Harborcenter hotel."  That's only been open a couple of years, so some of this may happened pretty recently.  Let's hope no current Bills or Sabres players get wrapped up in this mess.

All the Maple Leafs and Bruins though.