Predict the Score: Titans at Bills

21-10 Titans in a close not high scoring nor exciting game with the Titans scoring late to make the score look bigger.

Allen 20-37  235 yds 1 TD 1 INT

McCoy 65 yds

Clay 5 rec 78 yds

35 minutes ago, MJS said:

It's very hard to predict a score for a bills game these days...

Bills - 9

Titans - 6

Defense comes to play, but the offense doesn't. Luckily the defense gives them some field goal position drives.

Jesus I'm going to the game and if this is the final there isn't enough alcohol to make the game watchable.

3 hours ago, Homey D. Clown said:

If you remove the Jim Kelly seasons, this team is statistically worse than the Washington Generals.

This is the great truth.......Ralph and the city got so lucky to have the staff to draft and sign who they did between 1983 and 1990. Outside of that, it's a crap factory. (AFL honks, we know, we know, Jack Kemp in the mid-60's. They were good at the time. Sorry, I'm a "modern-era" guy.)

On 10/2/2018 at 12:51 PM, billsfan11 said:

Not too sound like a jerk cause I’m not trying to be. But for the ones who picked the Bills to win, what exactly are you basing that on? Serious question

Mushrooms were mixed in with the gabriels gate wing sauce.

Edited by CodeMonkey

The home team is coming off a blowout road loss.   The Away team is coming in off a huge emotional win over a favored opponent.   Usually in the NFL, this is automatic....take the home team + points to rebound and play a tough game.  

Titans 20

Bills  17

Bills, 20-16.  I can't defend this prediction logically, based on the matchups, the personnel or the coaching, but this is just the type of game the Bills have won in recent history.  They somehow pull off a win when people start writing off the season and start looking forward to a top-five draft pick.  I don't know how they do it, but they do.  And the Titans are hardly unbeatable.     

• Like (+1) 2

Early enough in the season that the gods will give us a ray of sunshine - we get to 2-3 people start saying... we may have a chance!  

Bills 27- Titans 24

Allen bounces back and throws for 255  1TD/1Pick and a rushing TD

Shady has 90 APY and a TD

On 10/2/2018 at 7:31 AM, Homey D. Clown said:

31 - 6 Titans.  It's not that they are that good, it's that the Bills are that bad.

Titans take this one in my picks...I base this more on the *T1TS*, than the Bills who I still can´t figure out how bad they are going to be ROS, but sure I think that by beating both the AFC Champ runner up and the NFL Champ, TEN deserves more credit.

Edited by BuffaLoko

On 10/2/2018 at 12:51 PM, billsfan11 said:

Not too sound like a jerk cause I’m not trying to be. But for the ones who picked the Bills to win, what exactly are you basing that on? Serious question

(1) Mariota is not a world beater of a QB, combined with (2) we've shown that with the right playcalls on D, we can generate pressure/sacks, and in turn help set the table for turnovers. I am a little worried about additional injury to R. Bush after having to already replace Hyde, so could be a long day for the secondary if MM gets all day to read the field and throw. (3) But also feel like this is a make or break moment for the offense this season, and guys will step up because there is no where to go but up. Hearing all week how this is the worst group of talent ever to put on the charging buffalo (despite what flashes they showed in Minnie), (4) Allen takes a big step forward in his ability to process (no pun intended) quickly and be more decisive with his decisions. Net result? Bills 24-13, without the game ever being really in doubt.   

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

where's the First play of the game thread?   

Bills win the toss, do the league-wide cliche "coaches cutting edge playbook" move and defer. Mariota designed option run is sniffed out & stuffed for no gain by Murphy to set the tone for the day. 

with a 31st ranked offense you shouldn't expect much scoring from the bills and the titans 24th ranking is not saying much more.

both defenses are close, bills 16th and titans 15th. hopefully they don't allow 400 yds (423) like given up to the pack last week?

titans have played well enough to have a 3-1 record only losing to the fins. beating the jags on their turf (9-6) and the win at home in OT (26-23) against the eagles is nothing to look past but they come back down to earth where the 3 game winning streak ends at new era.

first week I believe I've picked the bills to win. at home and following an embarrassment last week, I say they turn it around on sunday with a much needed conference win.

no blowout for either team.

1480ebe5d80a607cb073cdf86242d55e-160-128 26 

9c4e789feaab4901e5b7d96c7ad676b5-160-128 20

Edited by no name