Chad Kelly: drafted by Denver

HOUSE

I briefly met Chad on the field when he was with Clemson. It was memorably negative experience as he was a rude punk. FF to today and it appears he hasn't changed much. I see no chance this jerk becomes the leader of an NFL football team. My guess is the lengthy research NFL teams do will lead them to glaringly red flags.

Even after everything that has happened when asked what he would tell NFL teams in the interview process he said "I have it all. I play with a different swag they've never seen before". He is truly a moron.

Cocky, conceited, swagger dripping from him,

Doesn't that sound at all familiar to you?

Chad Kelly is still a kid with allot of growing up to do in my humble opinion,

just like Cam when he got caught red handed with a stolen lab top.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills.....

The Jets ..... and

The Dolphins.

I shudder at the thought of Kelly getting selected by those other teams and making a go of it. I just could not imagine how surreal it would be to watch a Bills / Dolphins game and see Chad Kelly shred us.

http://walterfootball.com/ProspectMeetings/ByTeam

Don't worry Pegs is taking him in the 5th

Look at any relative that has had to live up to a former family super star it 99.9% of the time just doesn't work !!

If he was to be drafted by the Bills every fan would be on him so hard because he wasn't his uncle Jim . The only way he would survive is to be better then his Uncle was & that's a pretty tall order !

But rest assured Bills fans would absolutely shred the poor kid !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clay Matthews

On the one hand, I think it would be a classy nod to Jim to draft Chad in the 7th round if he's not gone by then.

On the other hand, I don't want Jimbo calling McD to complain about Chad not getting reps in practice.

It would truly suck if the Jets or Fins drafted Chad and he surprised everyone by turning out to be as good as his uncle. Seeing that Kelly name on another's jersey throwing TD against us would really hurt. Fortunately, it's not a likely scenario.

Maybe just meeting with him was the Bills "Classy nod to Jim". Let's face it the team had

too kick the tires in the least, on Chad. Too keep the argueably best Bill ever happy. I'm pretty

sure Jimbo knows the odds of Chad being a NFL QB.

Won't be the least bit surprised if he doesn't get drafted, and they sign him as a UDFA. It would be one way

for Brandon to get butts in the seats for the two glorified pre season home scrimmages. And like baby Gronk

last year cut him.

It would be nice if Chad went UDFA and signed with the Bills. If he does not look good in preseason can go on the PS and hope to progress on and off field. If the Bills do not draft a QB earlier I would gamble the late 5th rd on him.

Look at any relative that has had to live up to a former family super star it 99.9% of the time just doesn't work !!

If he was to be drafted by the Bills every fan would be on him so hard because he wasn't his uncle Jim . The only way he would survive is to be better then his Uncle was & that's a pretty tall order !

But rest assured Bills fans would absolutely shred the poor kid !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The great Tyrod Taylor Sr. is nodding in agreement...

Fully agree with you. Garappolo isnt staying. Kelly has all the talent in the world. Just needs a little grooming. Who better to sit behind for the next few years. We are going to be sorry.

Sit behind for a few years so he can what? Kelly will never be anything more than a second string QB if he ever makes it to a roster full time.

The kid is completely brittle. This, two torn ACL's, torn meniscus.

@TomPelissero

Ole Miss QB Chad Kelly had surgery Monday for an acute rupture of ligament between two bones in throwing wrist. No throwing for 3 months.

Dr. James Andrews did the surgery, per Kelly's agent, Duray Oubre. Andrews confident in full recovery. Think he should be ready for camp.

That takes him off my draft in late 5th , UDFA yes

It's a conspiracy I say.

The Bills met with Chad and told him they want him but only have 6 draft choices and that the Jets were going to draft him in the 4th round. They suggested that he feign injury and surgery so no one will draft him and that Chad will be signed within minutes of the conclusion of the draft.

Or not :beer:

None of the players are in the buildings still

None of the coaches

None of the front office staff

None of the owners are the same for the teams

Who remembers?

Everyone who follows NFL football remembers the great Jim Kelly. If you don't then you obviously don't know much about NFL history.

Don't like him at all but he has proven to be an idiot over and over again. That said, if he's there in the 7th or UDFA, I'd take him. It might finally be his reality check to grow up and he's not as good as he thinks he is.

Agreed, and I'd even go as far as taking him in the 6th. Mark my words, some team is going to draft this kid, and even with all his character issues and injuries, he's intriguing enough for a GM to scoop him up. I would be happy to give him a shot.

Agreed, and I'd even go as far as taking him in the 6th. Mark my words, some team is going to draft this kid, and even with all his character issues and injuries, he's intriguing enough for a GM to scoop him up. I would be happy to give him a shot.

No one will ever question Kelly's physical skills. It's just that he has too much of Cutler, Jeff George, and Johnny Hobbit d bag skills as well.

Again ! Let Chad grow as a person and a player as far away from this dump as possible !He can't even go have a beer with his friends here without being challenged to a fight or some kind of b.s ! I hope you do well Chad , but you know this place is no good ! Besides ,Philly is your favorite team! You wore their jersey when you won the National Punt ,Pass & Kick in your younger days !!Good luck from a fellow St.Joes grad !!

I have very little doubt that you graduated from St. Joe's. Go Crusaders! :)