Chad Kelly: drafted by Denver

HOUSE

If you think Chad Kelly will somehow drop to the 5 round then you are sadly mistaking.

Quarterback are on every teams radar. Some team will take the gamble and suck him up by the end of round 3

Sure he made a few mistakes but these are young men. Lots of players get in trouble but the team protects them and it goes unreported.

If you really, really like him then the Bills better outsmart a few NFL teams.

Me, I grab him in the 3rd and never look back....I believe he is a 1st rounder that lost his way. I can live with a 3rd round mistake

Could be the steal of the draft even in the 3rd

Edited by THE SLAMMER

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me character is always a tough issue when dealing with projecting a player's future success...

First of all let me say this,...his talent is undeniable. With that said, I think Buffalo could be the best place for him in the entire league with Jim and the rest of the family to keep him in order and remind him what type of young man he needs to be to fulfill his dream.

Not sure if the third is the right time, but I believe his talent is way above the 5th round value.

I think the kid is going undrafted at which point I pick up the phone and see if he wants to come in for a tryout.

There are teams like the Bills that are desperate for a quarterback and will do almost anything to find one

If it was any position other then Quarterback I would agree. Lets hope the Patriots don't grab him because Billichick could fix that guy pretty fast

When he goes UDFA we just offer him a keg of beer to come and sign with the Bills.

There are teams like the Bills that are desperate for a quarterback and will do almost anything to find one

If it was any position other then Quarterback I would agree. Lets hope the Patriots don't grab him because Billichick could fix that guy pretty fast

Belichick hasn't fixed a single QB he has drafted.

https://www.seccountry.com/mississippi/fox-sports-bruce-feldman-chad-kellys-baggage-considerably-worse-reported

*I have gotten asked a couple of times why Ole Miss QB Chad Kelly, who was not invited to the combine, has gotten so little mention when folks discuss the 2017 quarterback draft class. Kelly has a strong arm and good wheels but hes got a significant amount of baggage. Im told its considerably worse than what has been reported.

He'll go in the third or fourth round. Gone by Bills pick in 5th for sure so they will have to consider that if they like him. I think he's a classic pocket passer that can make throws with anticipation. Takes too many chances and the obvious off field concerns. But I usu trust Mayock and he calls CK a 2nd round talent minus the baggage. Watching Ole Miss games 8 saw a lot I like as far as making throws before WRs came out of their break and did well vs teams with superior talent. I'd take a 3rd or certainly 4th round flyer on the guy.

For me character is always a tough issue when dealing with projecting a player's future success...

First of all let me say this,...his talent is undeniable. With that said, I think Buffalo could be the best place for him in the entire league with Jim and the rest of the family to keep him in order and remind him what type of young man he needs to be to fulfill his dream.

Not sure if the third is the right time, but I believe his talent is way above the 5th round value

Its a huge gamble but some team will take him IMO

He'll go in the third or fourth round. Gone by Bills pick in 5th for sure so they will have to consider that if they like him. I think he's a classic pocket passer that can make throws with anticipation. Takes too many chances and the obvious off field concerns. But I usu trust Mayock and he calls CK a 2nd round talent minus the baggage. Watching Ole Miss games 8 saw a lot I like as far as making throws before WRs came out of their break and did well vs teams with superior talent. I'd take a 3rd or certainly 4th round flyer on the guy.

agreed

Not sure if the third is the right time, but I believe his talent is way above the 5th round value.

I read that regularly and not just with Kelly. But what exactly is this "undeniable talent" people see in him? Because to me he appears to be an erratic talent with a whole lot of flaws. And that's before we get to his spoiled, entitled personality.

Please keep "Chad Kelly = savior" threads on the BBMB where they belong.

496.jpg

Kelly here in Buffalo would be a disaster for both sides.

Way too much pressure on the kid having that name, combined with a known partier being surrounded by his hometown buddies.

If you think Chad Kelly will somehow drop to the 5 round then you are sadly mistaking.

Quarterback are on every teams radar. Some team will take the gamble and suck him up by the end of round 3

Sure he made a few mistakes but these are young men. Lots of players get in trouble but the team protects them and it goes unreported.

If you really, really like him then the Bills better outsmart a few NFL teams.

Me, I grab him in the 3rd and never look back....I believe he is a 1st rounder that lost his way. I can live with a 3rd round mistake

Could be the steal of the draft even in the 3rd

Championship !! (I hope we get him in the 5th but would go up to third if necessary)