Chad Kelly: drafted by Denver

HOUSE

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is the best course of action for all parties. If we must revisit it in the future, at least let it be preseason. Some of us need a break :D

This.

I will say, that if the kid has a chance to succeed anywhere, let it be with a team where he doesn't carry the baggage of his name as he would here.

Him coming here puts too much pressure on everyone.

Coaches HAVE to play him. He HAS to be good. Fans clamoring for him because of his name. His HOF famous uncle lurking around if Tyrod struggles.

Just no good either way. Denver is a good spot for him and I wish him well. Just not too well.

I wish him a Ryan Fitzpatrick type career, full of big $$ and a chance to tour the country and experience a lot of different cities.

Him coming here puts too much pressure on everyone.

Coaches HAVE to play him. He HAS to be good. Fans clamoring for him because of his name. His HOF famous uncle lurking around if Tyrod struggles.

Just no good either way. Denver is a good spot for him and I wish him well. Just not too well.

I wish him a Ryan Fitzpatrick type career, full of big $$ and a chance to tour the country and experience a lot of different cities.

The problem is that personality wise Kelly is nothing like Fitz. I think he's a boom or bust type player. He's either going to be a star or a total bust. Chad is all about Chad. If he doesn't become a star I could envision him tuning out and not putting in the proper effort.

• 2 weeks later...