Chad Kelly: drafted by Denver

HOUSE

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What will you say is Chad isn't drafted by anyone?

They're all idiots, but this still gives us chance.

....doubt even Rotorooter could force this crap down the drain...ONLY relevance is his uncle's last name...so how his Chris Carter's kid doing by the way???.................

I don't know,lets ask Ed McCaffrey.

Chad needs to find the best spot for himself at that point, not just where his uncle can get him the easiest tryout

Agreed ... let's avoid any nepotism as it relates to "Kelly Strong" and #12's rapport with the Bills ... He needs to go to LA Rams or SF ... Goff needs a clipboard holder and Kelly may just be better than him long term .. and CJ Bethard was picked by the 49ers .. if Kelly can't beat him out .. time for Canada.

For me character is always a tough issue when dealing with projecting a player's future success...

First of all let me say this,...his talent is undeniable. With that said, I think Buffalo could be the best place for him in the entire league with Jim and the rest of the family to keep him in order and remind him what type of young man he needs to be to fulfill his dream.

Not sure if the third is the right time, but I believe his talent is way above the 5th round value.

I think the Kelly Family deserves the benefit of doubt. Strong family and Chad's cousins would definitely be there to make sure he doesn't cause any issues. the whole city would have a hotline to his family if there were any bad sightings!