Chad Kelly: drafted by Denver

HOUSE

I dont think "Billacheat" cares one way or another where a guy is coming from, and therefore shoving it in the face of their former team...you really think Bill loses ANY sleep over the Buffalo Bills and their players/former players? We are so far beneath them its not even conceivable.

I do think he is very great at finding other teams castoffs (no matter what team), or players he covets for their fit in his system, and brings them in. They have success because everyone has success on the Patriots, and therefore it may seem to fans of those players former teams that their face is being shoved in it when those players do experience success with the Pats.

I don't man in my opinion it's a game for him, I think he really enjoys stomping on us and when it's a Buffalo guy I think he actually smiles behind closed doors about it.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't man in my opinion it's a game for him, I think he really enjoys stomping on us and when it's a Buffalo guy I think he actually smiles behind closed doors about it.

why would he really want to stick it to the Bills? What have the Bills ever done to threaten him? This is just silly

This is "Buffalo mentality".

We hate the Patriots and Brady and Bill because they have been dominant....so then we take it personal and make up things when they dont exist lol.

They took Hogan from us because he fits their offense/philosophy, and now have paid Gilmore because Bill likes him as a shut down corner (that we dont need here in our new defense BTW)....has nothing to do with personal beef between Bill and the Bills - but I guess you can keep being delusional

Edited by PaattMaann

why would he really want to stick it to the Bills? What have the Bills ever done to threaten him? This is just silly

This is "Buffalo mentality".

We hate the Patriots and Brady and Bill because they have been dominant....so then we take it personal and make up things when they dont exist lol.

They took Hogan from us because he fits their offense/philosophy, and now have paid Gilmore because Bill likes him as a shut down corner (that we dont need here in our new defense BTW)....has nothing to do with personal beef between Bill and the Bills - but I guess you can keep being delusional

I agree with this. I think the Pats view the Bills as just a division rival. They have beaten up on the Bills so much that most games it is a W for the Pats. Sometimes the Bills make a game of it but then Brady plays like Brady. The Pats get more looks at the Bills players so it is only natural that they know which players would be good for them when they become available. I am sure Bill already has an idea of how he can make several players from within the division better as soon as he gets his hands on them.

I agree with this. I think the Pats view the Bills as just a division rival. They have beaten up on the Bills so much that most games it is a W for the Pats. Sometimes the Bills make a game of it but then Brady plays like Brady. The Pats get more looks at the Bills players so it is only natural that they know which players would be good for them when they become available. I am sure Bill already has an idea of how he can make several players from within the division better as soon as he gets his hands on them.

Agreed...I don't think Belichick thinks too much about the Bills unless we play them that week.....the only team I could see some personal motive involvements for BB is the Jets....that's about it...Plus,as someone mentioned, why would he want to shove it in the Bills face ?...He probably loves us with all the Ws we've been giving him....if anything, he might feel bad for us...which is sad....

This sort of reminds me of Ryan Mallet who was also a cokehead with a heck of an arm.

NE took him in the third but a cokehead is a cokehead.

Kelly is not a cokehead and his meatheadedness may keep him from becoming anything special.

How many times do we have to see this story repeated before we know the ending?

Fixed​ it for you

Edited by Starr Almighty

Didn't read through the entire thread so not sure if this was mentioned, but has Uncle Jim come out in support for his troubled nephew? If not, that's about as damning as it gets, no?

...even if he does, it makes no difference......ONLY if Uncle Jimbo and "his group" buy the club from Pegula (COUGH)............

...even if he does, it makes no difference......ONLY if Uncle Jimbo and "his group" buy the club from Pegula (COUGH)............

Not just regarding The Bills. I meant in general. Seems the kid's own flesh and blood is looking the other way, unless I missed it.

Not just regarding The Bills. I meant in general. Seems the kid's own flesh and blood is looking the other way, unless I missed it.

...maybe he's adopted and NOT a real KELLY????..........sure as hell acts like it.........then again, Uncle Jim has had his "moments".........

It's probably best for JK to stay behind the scenes and off the radar with this. No need to draw more attention to it. CKs off field a relatively modest compared to the Mixon's etc.

• 2 weeks later...