Chad Kelly: drafted by Denver

HOUSE

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know many college students who didn't say or do stupid things in college. It's called maturity, and it takes longer for some to get it. I can't believe some of the stupid things I did in college.

Why not draft the kid? Can you imagine how painful it would be if the Patriots draft him, and he becomes the heir apparent to Brady, after they trade Garropolo for picks? Something like that would be something Belicheck and Kraft would love to do.

Also keep in mind that all draft picks are a gamble. Look at 2013. Not 1 of those draft picks is still on the team.

I don't know many college students who didn't say or do stupid things in college. It's called maturity, and it takes longer for some to get it. I can't believe some of the stupid things I did in college.

Why not draft the kid? Can you imagine how painful it would be if the Patriots draft him, and he becomes the heir apparent to Brady, after they trade Garropolo for picks? Something like that would be something Belicheck and Kraft would love to do.

Also keep in mind that all draft picks are a gamble. Look at 2013. Not 1 of those draft picks is still on the team.

Disagree with much of this, but man oh man, 2013 was a terrible draft class!

@nealmccready

Chad Kelly threw 12 or 13 balls before shutting down with an apparent hand/wrist/finger injury at Ole Miss' pro day.

Did he punch anyone/anything recently?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

@rapsheet

#OleMiss QB Chad Kelly cut his Pro Day short after re-aggravating a wrist injury suffered in training. He's weighing whether he can return

I think Chad's draft stock and result will be similar to that of Zach Mettenberger. 6th round.

Edited by YoloinOhio

If his last name wasn't Kelly, no Bills fan would have any interest in him whatsoever.

That's all I'll say.

If he lasts until the 7th, take a flyer. Otherwise, stay away.

Exactly. Was beginning to think I was the only one who felt this way.