Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Round 1 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

Simon

Just now, GunnerBill said:

I reckon Tampa corner.... Arizona DT, OL or DB are in play. 

So unless someone jumps us I can't see any more receivers going. Will be interesting to see who Beane and co like if they go that route. Will tell us something about the direction they want to take this offense.

I figured Tampa would go receiver here

2 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

Holy crap my armpits are pissing rn. What are we gonna doooooooOoOoOoOoO?!?!?

Old Spice

image.png.2ec1364d4a07225bfbe3e38e48bc9f3f.png

Edited by Ralonzo

1 minute ago, Putin said:

Watch Chiefs make a trade with Arizona 

wouldn't be shocked.  Probably would just sit still if it wasn't for Rice's extra-curricular activities.

Edited by The Wiz

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

I think I might move back with someone in the 30's here. The WR's are dropping like rocks. Maybe the trade back with Washington makes sense.

Carolina apparently really wants Legette. 

• Disagree 1

Just now, Putin said:

Watch Chiefs make a trade with Arizona 

Who cares if they do. Doesn't mean that the Chiefs are going to guaranteed get the better player. I don't think their going WR in round one. I think their going to either fill CB, or OL in the first.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Three of my five remaining first round grades are corners.... it is still where the value is IMO.

What was your grading difference between who is left and Mitchell?

Should we have moved up in front of Philly, in your opinion?

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I reckon Tampa corner.... Arizona DT, OL or DB are in play. 

So unless someone jumps us I can't see any more receivers going. Will be interesting to see who Beane and co like if they go that route. Will tell us something about the direction they want to take this offense.

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

I think I might move back with someone in the 30's here. The WR's are dropping like rocks. Maybe the trade back with Washington makes sense.

The run on WRs HAS been beautifully delayed, but it WILL happen soon no matter what the Bills do. Can't trade back and just EXPECT your guy will be there. But then again, you could get an extra day two pick and still luck into a dude...

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I said this is another thread, but I hope they don’t reach for a need. Get the best player available barring QB, LT, LB, TE, and RB. 

Well safety and wr are both needs. Most disagreeing with DeJean who I assume we would play at safety seem to want a wr instead. But their is zero consensus on who the next top 5-6 wr  off the board are. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Richard Noggin said:

The run on WRs HAS been beautifully delayed, but it WILL happen soon no matter what the Bills do. Can't trade back and just EXPECT your guy will be there. But then again, you could get an extra day two pick and still luck into a dude...

Depends if they like one dude only. If they like 1 I hear ya 100% if they like 4 than I think you understand. We don't know their board. I do agree unless Worthy gets sniped the Bills are staying and picking him.

Trade down and get more picks.  The WR run will happen and the Bills will look bad.  Stay and pick the best WR.  Pray for the latter. 

Just now, TFBillsfan said:

We are officially on the clock! Nail biting time…please don’t give me a WTF Bills moment!

What? How am I so far behind I am still waiting to hear the Bucs pick

Just now, TFBillsfan said:

We are officially on the clock! Nail biting time…please don’t give me a WTF Bills moment!

im not sure there is a pick that I dont at least partially feel that way...

Just now, Richard Noggin said:

If the Bills want a specific WR with this 1st pick,  they should do it at 28 and get their guy.  Don't chance it,  not with the teams sitting behind them.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 4

Just now, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Well safety and wr are both needs. Most disagreeing with DeJean who I assume we would play at safety seem to want a wr instead. But their is zero consensus on who the next top 5-6 wr  off the board are. 

We know McDermott loves versatile players and DeJean can play any position in the secondary, but yeah primarily safety. WR will be great value in the 2nd round with a possible trade up 

• Sad 1