Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Round 1 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

Simon

1 minute ago, Utah John said:

I'm guessing the Bills wanted either Worthy or Legette, and figured one of them would be available at 32.  Worthy is very fast but not all speed guys turn into great receivers.  

Actually, most speed guys don’t turn into great receivers.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Best I can say is that if we didn't take Worthy, he was probably going to be there at #32 anyways. If KC wants to give us the picks for the pleasure, by all means.

It's crazy ballsy of course. Because if Worthy is a star, Beane will never live it down. I'm mostly okay with it though.

Yea others have said that and I think it is correct. 

Oh well. We are out of round 1 now. 

1 minute ago, BeastMaster said:

The next Tyreek Hill he is not

Anyone who thinks this doesn't realize the difference between the two

Yeah we will see. The last tlme they traded with the Bills worked out real well for Buffalo. 

Think positively. This draft could be the turning point of the rivalry. Chiefs get a skinny WR who is going to get hurt early and often, while the Bills pick up the receiver they wanted all along AND a star safety for the third round pick the Chiefs gave them. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Can we please sell Beane and McD for a 3rd and 4th round pick and we will give someone our 1st rounder next year.    Hey we need to move further back in the draft this year and not get the best player available with holes at WR, S, Edge and CB....  This teams front office is a joke and a complete embarrassment.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1