Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Round 1 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

Simon

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Dude come on. You did this last year too. What is the deal? You're not impressing anybody knowing picks that are posted by 10,000 people on Twitter. No one in this thread wants the hints. Please just stop.

He's gone for the weekend.

I've now asked enough times.

Anybody else that does it, leaves immediately as well.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 10

Just now, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

There’s no consensus on any of these remaining wr’s so just wait it out and take an elite defensive player at a position of need is my thought process. 

I mean I rally like Troy Franklin and I see him mocked to the 3rd round. 

I don’t want any of this rn. Brandon Beane is killing me

• Eyeroll 1

I reckon Tampa corner.... Arizona DT, OL or DB are in play. 

So unless someone jumps us I can't see any more receivers going. Will be interesting to see who Beane and co like if they go that route. Will tell us something about the direction they want to take this offense.

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'm genuinely terrified. Green Bay was the opportunity. I hate that I'm not 100% positive Beane isn't that stupid.

I warned you for months. They made Cam be Superman and they are doing the same for our beautiful boy. Sickos 

3 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

There’s no consensus on any of these remaining wr’s so just wait it out and take an elite defensive player at a position of need is my thought process. 

I mean I rally like Troy Franklin and I see him mocked to the 3rd round. 

I said this is another thread, but I hope they don’t reach for a need. Get the best player available barring QB, LT, LB, TE, and RB.