Cold Showers in Visitors locker room

stuvian

If intentional someone’s ass should be fired. That is bush league.

Even George Steinbrenner insisted the attendants at Yankee Stadium not shut off the stadium lights until the Red Sox were done celebrating their historic comeback over his Yankees.

5 minutes ago, Conlan58 said:

Purple, because aliens have no bones. 

That's about all I can contribute without you linking something for me to look at. 

Now you can contribute more.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/22/sports/chiefs-donovan-smith-accuses-bills-of-shutting-off-their-hot-water/

• Like (+1) 1

I remember hearing how ***** their visiting locker room was during the lightning delay game, he can ***** off.

Visiting locker rooms are universally terrible and why is it not surprising the Chiefs have no class even when they win.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

I would have to say classless is some jerk crying because he did not get his way in the last game and saying our fans are classless for throwing snowballs at his face

Sorry dude go to Philly see what they throw.

Publicly go out and say bad things about a restaurant owner after your brother punched her and he went to jail.  Tell your fans not to go to her restaurant any more

That is classless 

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, scuba guy said:

I would have to say classless is some jerk crying because he did not get his way in the last game and saying our fans are classless for throwing snowballs at his face

Sorry dude go to Philly see what they throw.

Publicly go out and say bad things about a restaurant owner after your brother punched her and he went to jail.  Tell your fans not to go to her restaurant any more

That is classless 

Mahomes did that? Is that documented anywhere? Not saying you're wrong but I couldn't find anything. That's straight trash if he did that.

3 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Myth: BUSTED

mzy2sacug7ec1.jpeg

Eh, facts don't mater, many Bills fans just feel endlessly compelled to take whatever side of a situation that the Bills are not on.  "Oh, I knew they're bad sports!"  It's quite curious... 🤔 :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, QB Bills said:

Mahomes did that? Is that documented anywhere? Not saying you're wrong but I couldn't find anything. That's straight trash if he did that.

It was during his brother's trail. The rat said people should avoid the best.  The chiefs had the info redacted 😳

Highmark Stadium is notoriously a below standard away locker room.  Funny enough, Arrowhead's away locker room is supposed to be even worse, probably the worst in the league.   This is what I read and heard former players say anyways.

On 1/22/2024 at 12:22 PM, TheyCallMeAndy said:

I have a hard time feeling bad for a bunch of players who taunted fans at the end of the game. 

They should have been taunted.  They threw snowballs at KC players all game and basically ran Gabe out of town, and then some of these idiots seriously sending death threats for a missed kick?  

As for the shower issue, don't be dumb.  It wasn't intentional 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.