Who will you root for - Miami or KC?

sleeby

Fins or Chiefs  

377 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you root for next saturday?

I think given what the Chiefs have done for the Bills in the past i would like to see them in Highmark so we can see Mahomes walk off the field pissed & especially would love to see Taylor weep for her Bo as he walks off the field dejected .

On second thought maybe not the Chiefs i just want to watch football & don't care even a little bit about Swift being at the stadium and that will be a bigger story with her coming to B/lo than the Chiefs so maybe the Fins would be better ... 

9 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Mijami for they say it is hard to beat a team three times in a season and I want to prove it wrong.

The Chiefs are a mess right now and there's nothing scary about them. Miami will be getting Waddle & Mostert back next week. I'd still prefer to face KC finally at home.

• Like (+1) 1

Does it matter, Dolphins are so decimated emotionally, personnel wise and playing out of their comfort zone in frigid conditions. Their one chance was winning the division. Add them to the list of fake teams that just collapsed. ( Jags, Eagles, Dolphins)

6 hours ago, SoTier said:

The Browns do NOT suck.  They have an awesome defense and a great running game despite losing their best RB (Chubb) early in the season.   They won games with a couple of other backup QBs before they signed Flacco, who has found the fountain of youth at age 39.  Joe Flacco needs to play two more great/good games for them -- against Houston and against Baltimore -- to set up a Bills/Browns AFCCC game in HIghmark.  I'm ready for that.

They suck.  They went 3-5 on the road and their defense is just mediocre away from Cleveland.  Also, Flacco already went on his four game hot streak before defenses adjust.

• Disagree 1

Miami 100%

I want no part of Mahomes and the Chiefs again...don't care that it's in Buffalo this time and that it would also be their first AFC road playoff game. That defense is elite and all time historical this year which is why deep down I can still see them winning the SB this year especially if the Ravens are knocked out and/or they get past them.

And pessimism aside, I just don't see Mahomes/Reid ever losing a game that matters to McD/Allen and there's a reason why the only 2 QB's to ever win a playoff game against him are Brady and Joe Burrow.

I really don’t care.  I can’t stand either of them equally and I think we will beat both of them equally.

Would be nice to end Rathomes’ season in highmark.  

Would also be nice to squish the fish for a 3rd time and out then on the golf course.  

6 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

We want the Ravens to lose so everything potentially comes through Buffalo.

Yeah I think the people picking Miami don't understand the full picture.

If Miami wins, they play Baltimore. Not us. 

We want Baltimore to play a team that has a chance of beating them. That's not Miami.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I take Miami, all day long.

KC is the better team who offers US the worse matchup.

Someone like Miami getting rid of KC without us facing them would be fantastic.

The Bengals are already magically out of the picture.

Now if wet can get someone to go into Baltimore and upset the Ravens....

6 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Yeah I think the people picking Miami don't understand the full picture.

If Miami wins, they play Baltimore. Not us. 

We want Baltimore to play a team that has a chance of beating them. That's not Miami.

Facts! I want KC here but heck lets beat Pitt and move on.

3 minutes ago, Drew21PA said:

Pffff give me Miami!!!

are you guys nuts wanting the experience of kc?

now would I love KC in buffalo?  Yes!!!

but!!!

Miami is the weaker opponent 

Thank you.  This should take a Bills fan about 2 seconds to figure out.

Not surprisingly, a lot of them haven't.

LOL

Just now, Nextmanup said:

I take Miami, all day long.

KC is the better team who offers US the worse matchup.

Someone like Miami getting rid of KC without us facing them would be fantastic.

The Bengals are already magically out of the picture.

Now if wet can get someone to go into Baltimore and upset the Ravens....

We have gone into Arrowhead and beat them multiple times. Either team I like our chances.

39 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Miami 100%

I want no part of Mahomes and the Chiefs again...don't care that it's in Buffalo this time and that it would also be their first AFC road playoff game. That defense is elite and all time historical this year which is why deep down I can still see them winning the SB this year especially if the Ravens are knocked out and/or they get past them.

And pessimism aside, I just don't see Mahomes/Reid ever losing a game that matters to McD/Allen and there's a reason why the only 2 QB's to ever win a playoff game against him are Brady and Joe Burrow.

All time historic defense? They are good but they're not even unanimously number one across the board in the NFL this season

And Pat mahomes always has home playoff games..  it's easier to watch when you never have to go on the road... 10-2 at home

On the flip side Josh Allen is 4-1 at home.. it's not easy to beat Josh at home in the playoffs

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I’m cheering for a Volkswagen sized meteorite to hit the 50 yard line just after kickoff. Knock the nuggies out of father of the year Reid and maybe take out that lizard person Taylor Swift too.

Won’t happen though, I was cheering for that to happen to the venues of the Trump/Clinton and the Trump/Biden debates, but alas, no luck.

Edited by JDubya76

17 hours ago, steven50 said:

I want Miami to win just because I am tired of the Taylor Swift show breaking out in the middle of football games.

The thought of her in our stadium ... UGH!

On the flip side, the look on her face after a thorough pounding ... 

... I just realized the double entendre there, ... take the football game version.  

• Like (+1) 1

Who would you like to see Buffalo face in the division round of the playoffs (January 13-14)?  The possibilities are Kansas City, Houston, or Cleveland.  Miami is the #6 seed and would automatically meet top seed Baltimore should they win their Wild Card weekend game.  

Personally, I'd like to see Buffalo face KC.  This is a team that Buffalo knows very well.  KC's offense is having a sub par year.  They have a tough defense.  Chis Jones in particular is a terror, but Buffalo has faced monsters in the middle of opposing defensive lines all season.  QBs with whom Buffalo is unfamiliar have tended to give Buffalo trouble.  Joe Flacco has been around the block a few times, but the current Bills players and coaching staff has not faced him.  CJ Stroud is really good rookie.  Call me crazy, but I'd rather face Pat Mahomes with a depleted group of receivers because I know Buffalo can take him.  

Good point Al. I have actually considered the same. The Browns slightly worry me because they are so physical, and the Bills don’t have a great history against physical teams. And CJ stroud is incredible. I’m having a hard time choosing who i’d want to play though honestly. 

I’ll be somewhat rooting for the Fins as I’m tired of KC, BUT I’d love the Bills to send Patty and Maauto home next week. They’ve knocked us out of the playoffs twice, it’s high time we return the favor. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

I'd feel confident vs all three but with a choice I'd take Houston. Looks like we have a week of cold and crappy weather coming up which I think Stroud would struggle with. Plus McDermott vs a rookie QB. 

I don't see how Miami beats KC though. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

27 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

Who would you like to see Buffalo face in the division round of the playoffs (January 13-14)?  The possibilities are Kansas City, Houston, or Cleveland.  Miami is the #6 seed and would automatically meet top seed Baltimore should they win their Wild Card weekend game.  

Personally, I'd like to see Buffalo face KC.  This is a team that Buffalo knows very well.  KC's offense is having a sub par year.  They have a tough defense.  Chis Jones in particular is a terror, but Buffalo has faced monsters in the middle of opposing defensive lines all season.  QBs with whom Buffalo is unfamiliar have tended to give Buffalo trouble.  Joe Flacco has been around the block a few times, but the current Bills players and coaching staff has not faced him.  CJ Stroud is really good rookie.  Call me crazy, but I'd rather face Pat Mahomes with a depleted group of receivers because I know Buffalo can take him.  

Give me either Browns or Texans. I'll rather our defense have to face Stroud or Flacco. 

The best situation is simple. We beat the Steelers.

The Browns beat the Texans.

The Chiefs beat the Dolphins.

We want to win for obvious reasons. We want the Browns to beat the Texans so they can face the Ravens in the divisional round.  We don't want to play Miami a 3rd time because it is hard to beat a team 3 times in one season, as many have said. This also puts KC in Buffalo, a new experience for them and while they're a battle tested playoff team I think we can beat them.

In the divisional round the Ravens and Browns will beat the ***** out of each other and then have to play in the conference round. The #1 vs #2 defense. An old and driven QB trying to beat his old team against a mobile ravens D. Then an angry aggressive defense against Jackson, a guy they know well.

The enemy of the enemy is my friend. Cleveland and the Ravens are enemies. I like them both.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 4

7 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

All teams present unique challenges but give me the most offensively challenged teams so give me Miami again in the cold in Buffalo 

Read the post and/or do the tournament math: the Bills CANNOT host Miami in the divisional round. Miami would be the lowest seed, and therefore would automatically travel to the top seed, Baltimore. 

I prefer KC, to be honest. Finally get them on the road, in Orchard Park, in front of fans. They've never done it successfully in the playoffs during Mahomes' career (which is just maddening). 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Houston would be the easiest of the three, IMO.

McDermott eats rookie QBs for breakfast.

Over 4,000 yards and 23 passing TDs to only 5 INTs. Stroud is not a typical rookie…

EDIT to add: and those were his numbers for 15 games.

Edited by JayBaller10
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I want the Chiefs for different reasons. So I think the Bills would beat the Texans and that's the opponent I fear the least but I want the Chiefs. Why? Because I want the Browns to go Baltimore. I think the Bills are better than all three teams they can play next round but I think a nice physical battle between the Ravens and Browns would be great for the Bills in the next week

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, Process said:

Looks like we have a week of cold and crappy weather coming up which I think Stroud would struggle with.

34 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Give me Stroud in weather we’re going to see this week.  

But Stroud is used to the weather, since he played for OSU.

23 minutes ago, boyst said:

The best situation is simple. We beat the Steelers.

The Browns beat the Texans.

The Chiefs beat the Dolphins.

We want to win for obvious reasons. We want the Browns to beat the Texans so they can face the Ravens in the divisional round.  We don't want to play Miami a 3rd time because it is hard to beat a team 3 times in one season, as many have said. This also puts KC in Buffalo, a new experience for them and while they're a battle tested playoff team I think we can beat them.

In the divisional round the Ravens and Browns will beat the ***** out of each other and then have to play in the conference round. The #1 vs #2 defense. An old and driven QB trying to beat his old team against a mobile ravens D. Then an angry aggressive defense against Jackson, a guy they know well.

The enemy of the enemy is my friend. Cleveland and the Ravens are enemies. I like them both.

Good analysis. The other thing is, we want Cleveland to beat Baltimore so we can host them in the AFCCG. Battle of Lake Erie...plus we get a chance at revenge for 1989.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.