Who will you root for - Miami or KC?

sleeby

Fins or Chiefs  

377 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you root for next saturday?

All things aside (injuries, etc), Miami stunk.  This game reminded me of a few others this year in which the Bills' offense handed the game over to the other team whilst also dominating them in time and yards.  Jets, week 1, to start with.  The bad teams usually won those - jets, pats, broncos; giants just couldn't take the offered win but came close.

Anyhow, point is that we dominated Miami twice this year as well as several previous years.  We also do well against the chiefs save for playoff games.  Miami is a division rival which makes them more familiar with us and so dangerous.

Either game would be in Buffalo. 

So, who will you be rooting for next Saturday?  

• Dislike 1

KC because I want them to come here for once.

I think Cleveland can beat Baltimore meaning we would host the AFCCG if we beat Pittsburgh then KC.

I have ZERO confidence the Fins can beat Baltimore and I don't see the Texans winning against Cleveland in the cold on the road.

UPDATE: I realize Cle goes to Hou now.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 15
  • Thank you (+1) 1

KC because we need to keep the script:

Bills over Steelers

KC over Phins

Cleveland over Houston

Rd 2:

Bills over KC 

Cleveland over Baltimore

Afccg

Bills over Cleveland in Buffalo!

• Like (+1) 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4

I want KC, Nick wright, and mahomes heads on a spike in Buffalo.

Go Chiefs. Beat Miami.

edit: mods I know it’s graphic but I want to kick KC arse so bad in Buffalo that I couldn’t help but typing the above. Forgive me.

Edited by McBean
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I think Cleveland can beat Baltimore meaning we would host the AFCCG if we beat Pittsburgh then KC.

I have ZERO confidence the Fins can beat Baltimore and I don't see the Texans winning against Cleveland in the cold on the road.

Texans will be playing Cleveland in their dome.  I think they will win, then get slaughtered by Ravens

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

FYI it’s quite likely that KC could swing to having to play a lot here for once. Maybe this years playoffs, plus already confirmed for next year and then the following year the AFC west equivalent team comes to Buffalo again. So we could be looking at 3+ games in a row against KC in BLo. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, McBean said:

I want KC, Nick wright, and mahomes heads on a spike in Buffalo.

Go Chiefs. Beat Miami.

edit: mods I know it’s graphic but I want to kick KC arse so bad in Buffalo that I couldn’t help but typing the above. Forgive me.

no, please… go on!

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Is anyone worried about Pittsburgh… I haven’t seen them play but heard the Baltimore game was pretty brutal… There’s a lot of delusional Pittsburgh fans that think there gonna come up to our stadium and beat us enroute to the super bowl 

2 minutes ago, jayg said:

Miami and not even close.  We play our best we beat them EVERY time.  

Problem is, if Miami wins, they’d go to Baltimore the next week and get killed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I’m stunned by the numbers so far.

I want the opportunity to pound on the Chiefs in our barn, win 4 out of the last 5 against them, exorcise our playoff demons, watch Nick Wright whine and put to bed this stupid narrative with KC once. And. For all.  And show that we 

own.

their.

A$$

…but people want to play Miami a third time?*

(* I get we wouldn't play them in the next round, but I want the Chiefs to win because I want THEM next round**)

(** Be careful what you wish for***)

(*** I don't care.  I can taste them in our house and facing our crowd in a playoff game as defending champions)

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

Problem is, if Miami wins, they’d go to Baltimore the next week and get killed.

I agree.  Should have thought that iout more.  Baltimore already proved they can destroy Miami. Kansas City can put one good game together you never know what may happen. But I guess you can say that about any game

27 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Cleveland has to play Houston in Houston, Houston won the AFC South

11 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Cleveland has to play Houston in Houston, Houston won the AFC South

Oh crap...I messed that up. I still see Cleveland's D causing issues for Stroud.

8 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

KC, Miami, who cares? Let them come, there's plenty to go around.

But let's take care of Pittsburgh first. 

Biggest thing is who do we think has the best chance of taking out Baltimore so we can host the AFCCG if we win 2 games and they lose?

I say Cleveland, so they need to win in Houston and we need to take out Steelers.

KC wins and they come here and Cleveland goes to Baltimore and they already beat Baltimore there this year and their D is statistically better than Baltimore in every way.

• Agree 2

I don't want to play the Dolphins a 3rd time 2 years in a row, and I'd love to see KC have to come here. Though it would be hilarious to see KC be one and done, as long as we advance I really can't lose with who loses that game.

Cleveland should beat Houston, and I want no part of them.  I’d rather have KC at home in round 2 and hope Cleveland and Baltimore kill each other.   I can see Cleveland beating Baltimore in Baltimore.  Which would give us 3 home games.  

• Agree 2

It's going to be the Chiefs visiting Orchard Park, anything else is wishful thinking. 

I voted Chiefs, fwiw. I wouldn't have it any other way.

• Like (+1) 2

Fins because if we beat the Steelers we get the Browns/Texans winner and they both suck.  Also, Fins have the offensive firepower to knock out the Ravens if they can get a few guys back by then.

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Fins because if we beat the Steelers we get the Browns/Texans winner and they both suck.  Also, Fins have the offensive firepower to knock out the Ravens if they can get a few guys back by then.

The Fins have no way to stop Baltimore defensively, that's already been proven. Thus their firepower they have on offense is irrelevant

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.