Bills @ Dolphins game thread - 1st Half

Simon

Just now, HappyDays said:

He's had issues in the 1st quarter over the last three weeks before looking like his usual self the rest of the game. Slow starts for sure. Hopefully something he can work on because spotting a defense a full quarter isn't going to work in the playoffs.

He more then spotted them a quarter. He kept 14 points off the board with poor decisions and bad plays. 

Diggs caught that ball, but that was PI all day that wasn't called.  There have now been 2 blatant PIs on the Dolphins that weren't called.  And Miami has gotten away with some obvious holding on offense as well.  These refs are living up to their reputation they had coming into this game.

We are moving the ball and making big plays.  If we stop shooting ourselves in the foot, I think we will be OK, but these refs might be the X factor we need to overcome.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, GunnerBill said:

If Dodson is down (he has started the game well) I don't much fancy Dorian Williams against all this misdirection. His head is spinning enough when he is in there at the best of times.

I bet they go three safeties. They have to. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

If Dodson is down (he has started the game well) I don't much fancy Dorian Williams against all this misdirection. His head is spinning enough when he is in there at the best of times.

I'm hoping it's just explosive diarrhea!

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

Dorsey would have never had the guts to call that off-the-helmet pop fly. 

This made me think of the Larry Bird and Michael Johnson McD's commercials when I saw this.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Fair question mark

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Success said:

Yeah, we could have done that w/ Losman, Edwards, Orton, Taylor, et al.

I'm so thoroughly disgusted by the comments about Allen on this thread.  Many here do not deserve how good this guy is.

They come out like vultures. You know they just wait for him to screw up so they can make their comments.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MikePJ76 said:

man you must be bummed they scored

Sure. 😂😂😂😂

Did I get to you? 
You did see the throw, right?! Could have easily been pick #3. 
Actually smoking a celebratory bowl. Light em if you got ‘em. 

• Haha (+1) 2