11/13/23 Week #10 MNF GAMEDAY Bills vs Broncos Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, nucci said:

why so complex...why do people like to make football so complicated? It's a simple game.

I guess that you haven't heard.  It's all about the process.  

Additionally,  even if he was activated, do you trust this staff to know how to use his skill set?  May I remind you of how poorly Nyheim Hines was utilized.   

I have all the faith in our players, however,  it appears that the players have lost faith in the coaches.   Can't say that I blame them.   

Go Bills!

First game in a while I have zero nerves for. I've unfortunately lost any grand expectations of this year. If we win this one, great, keep the hope alive, I'm not giving up on the season. If we lose, that will just confirm to me what I already believe about this coaching staff.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

6 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

That’s a fake account. The picture is of a lawyer in LA. 

I didn't think it was real even reading it.  I was like "does McD know that?"  Also what is ownership group actually meddling with that would upset those two that they would walk out on a job that not many people will ever have.

Edited by Scott7975

12 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I bet we see a lot Of AJ Klein out there next to Bernard tonight. Gotta Get Dodson off that field.

I had to fight with a guy on here last week over Dodson. The guy flat out sucks and the poster was basically putting the burden of proof on me to tell him why Dodson isn’t good…watch the games. The guy is useless out there 

• Like (+1) 1

my sources telling me that compared to the last several years of prime time games, there’s very little pregame juice at Bills stadium tonight.  different vibe. hopefully things change when the game starts. But come to think of it the Bills did play well during the covid season with no juice

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.