11/13/23 Week #10 MNF GAMEDAY Bills vs Broncos Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

11 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

This staff is something else.  Ty Johnson is going to be active over Fournette 

"Trust the Process"   I'M DONE TRUSTING ANYTHING AND ANYONE !!!!! 

Hines played in the first game after he was acquired. Both Joseph and Douglas played significant snaps last week. There is no history of this staff holding players out. Lenny must not be ready.

• Like (+1) 3

40 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Because they would have had to announce the PS elevation yesterday.

So Fournette is definitely not playing today? This is all confusing. Reports online says he is playing, Greg says he isn’t, and then I see this (which I wasn’t aware of frankly, I thought game day was the deadline for PS elevation announcements)

Just now, BobBelcher said:

So Fournette is definitely not playing today? This is all confusing. Reports online says he is playing, Greg says he isn’t, and then I see this (which I wasn’t aware of frankly, I thought game day was the deadline for PS elevation announcements)

4pm today, I believe. They've already made whatever moves they'll make. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

When they signed fournette it was reported it would take a while to get up to speed 

I believe Fournette said the Bills playbook was the most complex one he's every seen. So, yeah, he needs time to catch up. 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, finn said:

I believe Fournette said the Bills playbook was the most complex one he's every seen. So, yeah, he needs time to catch up. 

That might explain why Allen and Davis are never on the same page. Football players aren't rocket scientists (except for that Dobbs guy).

• Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.