11/13/23 Week #10 MNF GAMEDAY Bills vs Broncos Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Bob Jones said:

I have enjoyed watching the Manningcast, but unfortunately they do not show the same high quality replays that they do on the main broadcast, which is puzzling, because you would think they would just show the same video feed as the main show, but they don’t.

It's not ideal, but these modern announcers are terrible, IMHO... gone are the days of Dick Enberg, Charlie Jones, Howard Cosell and Frank Gifford.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

First game in a while I have zero nerves for. I've unfortunately lost any grand expectations of this year. If we win this one, great, keep the hope alive, I'm not giving up on the season. If we lose, that will just confirm to me what I already believe about this coaching staff.

Fair point, but there is so much parity that you just never know.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

The espn pre game crew was dressed like it was 10 degrees out. They're really trying to play that narrative 🙄

You know as soon as their segment is over they're getting out of those clothes.  "Goddamn, man, I'm sweating my balls off out here."

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.