Bills @ Benglas Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

Just now, Herc11 said:

I guess we've taken the QB runs out of the game plan again. McDermott refuses to believe that it adds a spark to our offense and keeps the defense honest

It's about time we all admit we have a serious coaching problem and no matter whatever holes or areas of the team we are depleted at our COACHING is our biggest weakness

3rd and 2 and you drop Josh back in a static pocket and the d-line bullrushes through out o-line like butter with little interference.

Why TF are they not rolling Josh out with a RPO?  Hell I might refuse to play for this coaching staff if I was Josh.  The stupidity on both sides of the ball is unreal. 

Edited by Preds
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, buffblue said:

Why on earth are we running it? Wasted 2 drives trying to "establish balance". And if we're going to insist on running it, where are the designed calls for Allen? Is this game not big enough? 😡

Josh threw an INT. Can’t possibly risk that happening again on the ensuing drive…

At least I bet that was the logic. 

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Running the football is how they pull off a lot of those rpo mesh concepts…if you stop even attempting to run you’re making the passing game less effective.  A lot of these big passing plays are set up because we ran a few times out of the same look earlier in the game 

You don't need to run the ball to make RPOs effective. Every team knows the Bills want to run on first down. How easy is it to game plan against us when they know exactly which plays we're going to run on every down? We have to stop being so predictable. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.