Bills @ Patriots Game thread - 1st half

Simon

1 minute ago, Araiza Curse said:

This is what happens when you preach family and one Buffalo and you throw your teammates under the bus without a proper trial. Only way to fix this hot mess is to make things right. 

How are you still caught up in that? I feel terrible for you

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, oldmanfan said:

Every aspect of the offense sucks right now.

This is due to a combination of injuries to the defense and jet lag.  What we do know for certain, is that this offense is not McDermott's responsibility in any way shape or form.  

2 minutes ago, bouds said:

This is squarely on 17.  D is going to be rough due to the obvious injuries.  But the O can't get right and Josh has looked like his 2019 version.

2019? Not even close. He’s worse. I am staring to think this is Josh’s inability to adjust his game without running. Maybe it gets better over time but right now it seems like he’s lost without his run plays. 

• Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, 5ths the charm said:

All the rah rah aside, our back up playets aren't that good to overcome the starters injuries. But I'll bet that's their excuse. This line is not that good at all. Brown  should be cut immediately.  And fire the talent evaluator and scout for the oline.

The O is full of starters and are the problem

• Agree 2

Just now, Chaos said:

This is due to a combination of injuries to the defense and jet lag.  What we do know for certain, is that this offense is not McDermott's responsibility in any way shape or form.  

He's the Head Coach. Everything on the playing side is his responsibility, even if the O is delegated.

• Agree 2

Just now, AlfaBill said:

2019? Not even close. He’s worse. I am staring to think this is Josh’s inability to adjust his game without running. Maybe it gets better over time but right now it seems like he’s lost without his run plays. 

Agreed we need to start running him.  Read options, power sweeps the whole nine yards.  We’ve neutered him and he’s not the same without the threat of running 

1 minute ago, JMM said:

It may be scapegoating, but this team simply is not responding to Dorsey. It's as simple as that.  It can't be allowed to continue. If so season is lost. 

Clean out the staff. Go get Bobby Johnson. 

or trade josh and three firsts for Kyle shanahan 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Búfalo Blanco said:

I might be telling tales outta school, but this team ain’t going to a Super Bowl.

My opinion? Look for a new coaching staff. Keep Beane, fire McDermott.. 

I think todays it’s been the OLine and and Special Teams. 

They can’t hold up for Allen to do much other than checkdown.

I also think the Allen designed runs might have to make a comeback for today.  

Teams are making the Bills execute painful 15+ play drives. 

2 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

It was fun a few weeks ago. Where is the team that ran over the Dolphins?

Yea but I really don’t believe that this team will be fixed this season. 

Allen is mediocre, the defensive injuries have made the defence average, the coaches are inept. 

The dominance we’ve grown accustomed to the past few seasons is over. 

Most concern is Allen has completely regressed and is at times a liability. 

1 minute ago, Chaos said:

Jet lag after 2 weeks? Not likely. I’ve travelled to Europe many times including this past summer. And I live about west so Jet lag is worse. It never lasts more than a few days max 1 week!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloBillyG said:

2nd half is cancelled. McDermott is taking the guys for ice cream to talk about their feelings.

I'm a pretty sensitive guy, but it'd be nice if the team looked like they cared on O/ST. The defense is doing what they can with all the injuries. But McD doesn't hold anyone accountable ever.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.