Bills @ Patriots Game thread - 1st half

Simon

Just now, WideNine said:

Find that damn near impossible with the guard lined up next to the center and ball 

WTF

No argument here.  If he'd lined up right and then moved, it would have been illegal procedure.  Maybe Morse should have told him to moved back.  Or maybe there just wasn't a penalty at all.

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Let’s see some Josh runs. More 19’ offense and less pretending this guy is drew Brees

No way. Cook has been ramping up and gaining steam. He is picking up big chunks of yards

So obviously. ..

Dorsey is going to have Josh in shotgun and hand off to Murray to run a draw.

3 minutes ago, Capco said:

Belichick can be very good at scheming for Josh.

Play contain on your defensive line with a pressure look pre-snap, and all you need is for 1 guy to get close enough to Josh to start him running into the containment lol.

Yeah he’s dominated Josh.. let the game evolve bad start but long game 

Just now, UKBillFan said:

My thing on Josh - physically I think he's the best QB currently playing in the NFL. His attributes are betterred by none. Emotionally/mentally are were the issues lie and the Bills need to find someone behind the scenes who can talk to him and bring him back, especially when he gets that 'stare at nothing' look on the sidelines. I don' think there is anyone who can do that at the moment.

I’m really not seeing this lol this board is so dramatic … it was a classic the ‘pats saw something on film and josh stared Knox down a little too long and they jumped it’ scenario  Literally happens all the time in the nfl

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.