KC moves to 4-1 on the season! * (????)

Warriorspikes51

Man, I can't wait til she dumps him. I could give two craps about either of them, but the whole thing is so ugh. NFL capitalizing on it for money. Just gross all around. Seems like a relationship thought up by two money advisors for financial gain. Go away.. Both of you.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

no-one-cares-noboday-cares.gif

You cared enough to reply and in BIG letters too.

18 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Been to the US many times but have never found a reason to go to Minneapolis  (yet) 

I've been there for business but I flew in, did presentation and flew out same day.

I also got a job offer from company there.  They told me company had a suite for Vikings games which employees get to use in rotation.  I asked if I could use it for Packers game and I was asked "That is a very popular game. Why?" I answered I am a Packers fan.  The company seemed less interested in hiring me.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

Why does the NFL want to turn itself into a reality show??

If the two of them want to date, let them do it in private, and keep it off of NFL telecasts.

It is bad enough the Super Bowl is no longer about the actual football game anymore, don’t do the same thing to the regular season.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Bferra13 said:

Man, I can't wait til she dumps him. I could give two craps about either of them, but the whole thing is so ugh. NFL capitalizing on it for money. Just gross all around. Seems like a relationship thought up by two money advisors for financial gain. Go away.. Both of you.

I look forward to the swarm of scorned Swifty’s pissed off at Kelce.  I imagine it will play out like this

Edited by Pete
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Special K said:

If the two of them want to date, let them do it in private, and keep it off of NFL telecasts.

It is bad enough the Super Bowl is no longer about the actual football game anymore, don’t do the same thing to the regular season.

The unfortunate answer?

Ratings/revenue.

T swift attracts a completely untapped market for them. (Ladies 16-40)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Where are the “great spots”?

Been to the US many times but have never found a reason to go to Minneapolis  (yet) 

As much as I hate winter, Minneapolis is a great city with a very vibrant downtown and great business environment (including 15 Fortune 500 companies). Downtown is connected with skywalks and tunnels so you can get around in the winter without having to go outside too much. And they celebrate summer like nobody’s business! 

My first trip there was for a certain Super Bowl, but in the handful of trips since then I have come to appreciate what the city has to offer. It’s just NOT for me full time. EVER.  Brrr……

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

23 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

https://x.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1710122757621436735?s=20

Still can't embedd tweets🤷‍♂️

1 time i actually agree with the kid and woman beater

I personally think that the biggest fear refs have are coming across as bias but the NFL embracing the Taylor Swift soap opera may make the conspiracists think they're favoring the Chiefs even more.  With betting involved the NFL is playing with even more fire.

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

What IS this foolishness?

we can all thank “Tom Fool” for all this Tom foolery…,  

• Eyeroll 1

6 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey:  "It’s possible she will have to console Travis Kelce after the Vikings beat the Chiefs, but there are plenty of great spots across town for them to go on a date and lift their spirits!"

Sigh. 

Fail. 

Awkward phrasing. The ‘she’ is the potential crosstown date. It would have been politically correct to say ‘he or she’. 
Lack of wokeness there. 

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

no-one-cares-noboday-cares.gif

5 hours ago, Bferra13 said:

If y'all really don't care about Taylor Swift, why does mention of her prompt you to post that you don't "give two craps" about her like the bell prompted Pavlov's dogs to salivate?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

I personally think that the biggest fear refs have are coming across as bias but the NFL embracing the Taylor Swift soap opera may make the conspiracists think they're favoring the Chiefs even more.  With betting involved the NFL is playing with even more fire.

Facts

How'd you embed tweet? Haven't been able to since X 

24 minutes ago, SoTier said:

If y'all really don't care about Taylor Swift, why does mention of her prompt you to post that you don't "give two craps" about her like the bell prompted Pavlov's dogs to salivate?

Do you think they are telling a lie and they do care? I believe them. What's wrong with posting that they don't care?

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Special K said:

yeah, it's nuts. I mean why would anyone give a sh**? The sad thing is this will add fuel to the 'NFL is fixed' crowd when we get to playoff time and they keep showing her up in the box. People will be convinced they want her at the SB so the media can have 2 weeks of insanity about the 2 of them. It is very off putting

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

https://x.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1710122757621436735?s=20

Still can't embedd tweets🤷‍♂️

1 time i actually agree with the kid and woman beater

Can’t stand the guy, but Tyreek is spot on here. Just like the Pats before them, the Chiefs are constantly bailed out in third and long late in games with ticky tack penalties. I don’t know if it’s a conspiracy, or if the refs are just in awe of the Chiefs greatness.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

Right? Like if Spike Lee is shown 4,287,351 times at a Knicks game there's not a small ripple in the universe, or Jack Nicholson at a Lakers game, or any of the hundreds of celebs who go to NFL games... but all of a sudden its the current biggest star in the world on the screen and people are triggered by it.  Taylor Swift is as big as it gets right now, the NFL is going to milk this for everything they can.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey:  "It’s possible she will have to console Travis Kelce after the Vikings beat the Chiefs, but there are plenty of great spots across town for them to go on a date and lift their spirits!"

Sigh. 

Fail. 

Taylor responds with....

"'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off (ooh-ooh-ooh)
Heartbreakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off (ooh-ooh-ooh)"

Edited by Big Turk
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.